tejretics
Moelogy

Does God exist?

tejretics has forfeited round #2.
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

tejretics

Pro

No kritiks. "God" is defined as "a sentient, conscious entity that created the universe," or an "omnipotent, transcendent being." If I affirm either one of those definitions, I win; Con needs to negate both of those definitions.

First round is for acceptance. BOP is shared.
Moelogy

Con

I accept the debate. Good luck Pro, Looking forwards for your arguments. I am only playing the devil's advocate.
Posted by tejretics 3 years ago
tejretics
Sorry about this. I've just been incredibly busy this week.
Posted by Ezpresso 3 years ago
Ezpresso
God does exist

Explain Bob Ross

Check-mate atheists
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
"Does God exist?"..God is the belief in a doctrine you say you believe in..And say you know nothing about ...But you believe its true because its your fundamental belief that you have to believe in a doctrine you say you believe in.... And say you know nothing about it..Except believing in it..
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Tejretics, I want to debate you on the 2018-2019 policy resolution as you've posted back in Feb. Could we do that? I would have private messaged you, but you disabled that. You in?
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
tejretics
If this god of yours based on intellectual honesty, then the only answer is "I do not know".
However if this god of yours is based in belief, then no proof is needed only belief.
If this god of yours contradicts reality or has contradictory features, then it can't exist in our reality.
Moelogy
Playing the Devils advocate, keeps you on the religious side. Try playing the a nonbelievers advocate, it is much harder as you have to give up superstitious beliefs and in trying to do so you may realizes that belief is not a choice, but good luck pretending. Because isn't faith pretending to know thinks no one can know?
Posted by Percivil 3 years ago
Percivil
Dont mind if I be pro for the existence of god
Posted by Percivil 3 years ago
Percivil
@moelogy may I debate about the existence of god with you?
Posted by MagicAintReal 3 years ago
MagicAintReal
Please message me when this is done, I'd love to place a legit vote.
Posted by Moelogy 3 years ago
Moelogy
I have not done any of these in a long time too. I would be willing to debate this subject. I am theist but willing to play the devil's advocate.