2far4u2CharlesDarwin
RMTheSupreme

Does an existance creator of design exist or not.

2far4u2CharlesDarwin has forfeited round #5.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Con

The perception of the conditions that we are subjected to involuntary or not is what motivates the cognitive drive. How about an educated or an uneducated guess is all we have.
While the majority of the worlds population will stay with some kind of after life allusion and the rest are undecided athiests sientists until a later date as very few will with all honesty will give up all hope of an after life.

How could existences creator have unconditional love, if freewill was taken from it's own creation, by coming out from behind an eclipse, as to crucify it's own freewill?

When all he asked of us was to love each other and we will learn how to love our self and don't do to another what you wouldn't do to yourself or another.

Towers of Babel (established religions and beliefs of today)
Tree of monkeys (todays world wide economics)

All religions corrupt it's own beliefs when becoming a governing rule. People break away and create there own ruling force. The modern worlds hierarchy of the Towers of Babel and the tree of monkeys continue to abuse humanities humane within a reward based religion or a belief. Going to heaven if your good or to hell if your bad or your next life to come back as something really good or as a most vulnerable creature or as anything or nothing or how about an igneous rock and this reasoning somehow justifies everything the wealthy/poor, beautiful/ugly, bisexual/strait, healthy/sick, smart/dumb, dogs/cats, flees/mosquitoes, snakes/humming birds, women/men and this list is endless.

While we try to live up to everybody else's expectations, when we should have some realistic expectations of our own to live up to. Because living up to your own exceptions are hard enough, trying to live up to everybody else's is impossible and it's all supposedly for a rite of passage to have an after life. Allah has shone upon you or it's into the seven levels of hell or Buddha's and Hinduism's karma, yin and yang and the balancing act of improbability of the flee and the elephant or Gods heaven of internal bliss or Satan's hell of internal damnation and the Scientists quarks or nothing at all that somehow becomes something. There's a whole universe out there to inhabit a place for all. So why and what rite have people got to force a big stick into an existence creators hand or not to have a creator at all. Well I say that everyone needs group cognitive behaviour therapy to break down the barriers within communication in an UNBIASED SANDBOX WITHIN OUR BIASED MINDS

Put down your own big stick and put aside your own double edged tongue for your own sake as I continue to consider, how much this cuts both ways. While I at lest try to explain wisdom's philosophy.

We are now in a the age of consequences. Are the 5 permanent members of the united nations ready to consider change upon their governing rule by accepting all nations to become permanent members of the United Nations? Could this be even possible or is it the money and the power that keeps them there to begin with, while they continue pointing nuclear bombs at each other in some game of insanity?

These 5 permanent members of the united nations are at the very top of the scientists tree of monkeys. The top and upper branches has the Psychopaths/ Sociopaths with money and power designing principles upon shifting sands that create unethical corporatism within capitalism, along with the scientists creating something new that we all must have and pay a fee to use, as to get the next grant for funding their laboratory's with blood money made from unethical corporatism within capitalism. The middle branches are B.F. Skinner's rat race propping each other up finding some security in there so called successes. Surrounding themselves with creature comforts along with the scientists that have to invent something new that we all must have and pay a fee to use, so that they both can have there names up in light as to move up the tree of monkeys. Upon the lower branches are humanities humane and the educated undecided atheist scientists all working together as slaves, yes slaves that have no more then the basic necessities of life and then there's the people on the ground that shift through the sewage that trickles effectively all the way from the very top and the only thing that varies is the depth.

The only love I see on this tree of monkeys is humanities humane and the educated undecided atheist scientists all as slaves working together on the lowest branches as not to drowned in the rising sewege. Saving who they can from drowning within tidal surges that continues to trickle down effectively poisoning the roots of the tree that creates an existence within a Skinner box materialist throw-away society.

Abraham's religions and the Tower of Babel, from what the stories say in all of the books of religion and on the all sites that portray it to be a God that destroyed the tower of Babel in disgust all because it became much like the tree of monkeys with out the scientists, as all of the scientists where labelled as witches and warlocks and locked away or executed for acts of heresy.

Abraham was a good guy he was also the first messenger of an existence creator the one and only. The word Babel was an attempt to break down the barriers of communication to reach our own existence creator who was believed to be in the heavens. Be it that heaven was at the very top of the Tower of Babel. All religions all nations could supposedly communicate with each other within the miracle gift of speaking in tongues. These nations and religions where "Excuse me for the copy and past from Wikipedia on all the worlds religions I may have not have listed them all and the fact that some of these newer religions and of old are out of the time frame within that era, but you get the idea"the Shamanism, Animism, Pantheism, Sikhism, Polytheism, Pantheon (gods), and Paganism, Ancient Near Eastern religion, Egyptian mythology, Ancient Greek religion, Ancient Roman religion, Germanic paganism, Finnish Paganism, Norse paganism, Maya religion, Inca religion, Aztec religion, Neopaganism, Polytheistic reconstructionism, Monotheism, Abrahamic religions. Aten, Judaism, Neoplatonism, Christianity, Roman Catholicism, Eastern Orthodox Christianity, Protestantism, Islam Zoroastrianism, Monism, Buddhism, Jainism, Hinduism, Dualis, Gnosticism and many more.

As to have a position upon this tower of Babel you had to be the leader of your religion or beliefs hierarchy and all that mattered was who could be trusted with the tree/ book of knowledge. All on-board become in-captured within a love that was so pure, no one could measure. It was so overwhelming all that tried to make there way up the tower where ridiculed and ostracized by another upon the stoop above and all about them. Slandering each others name and reputation as to drive them back down making those about them look undeserving or feeling unworthy. The most desperately sort stoops where at as high as the tower could be built and as not to lose there position the higher the tower got and the more that the leaders defended there position upon their stoop and the higher the tower become towards the heavens. Until it all fell down and they all together blamed our own existence creator.

Saying things like if existence creator has all the answers and knows all, why wasn't something or anything done about it before this happened and it still goes on today in all religions and beliefs and within the scientists tree of monkeys while the majority of people, still force a big stick into our existence creators hand or not to have a creator at all.

https://sites.google.com......

Unconditional love is as infinite as an existence creator of design. This is the why and how we became humane.

Peace be with you and all praise and glory belong to our own existence creator. https://en.wikipedia.org......
RMTheSupreme

Pro

I agree with everything Con has said, it is amazing how he analyses the design so intricately.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Con

It is aprils fools day as well as Easter Day so lets all just for fun turn it all around just for the now believing in some kind of existance creator design.
Athiests as of late proves that there is no such thing as a true non beleiver of an existance creator of design exists at all.
RMTheSupreme

Pro

Con agrees that a creator exists.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Con

Fitting icon an empty bench seat for an atheist. Or is it your on the bench of a kangaroo courthouse?
I will without a dought prophesize that any that vote on this stupid site will only be atheists or have an empty box on religion in their site profile or are trolls that "of course" fool no one else but themselves.
RMTheSupreme

Pro

Only insults but no arguments.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Con

My heart is paining for RMTheSupreme.

Please forgive me for yes I am a dog t#rd. I would like to meet you in person and buy you lunch. Or do for you a good turn. But I am a dog t#rd that hasn't for my own sake become hard white and crumbly. For that day I suppose is on the way. I hope I don't stink too much for you to even consider speaking with me ever again.

Once upon a time in my life at about 24 years old a man of about the same age accused me to be a know all know nothing. I took offence to that it hurt me badly he was much larger then I. I could have given him a bunch of fives but I am not good with the fisty cuffs and I really hope that I don't need to be. But as I have over the years thought so very hard about what he could have meant. I would shake his hand and thank him or even hug that man if I ever meet with him again.

Peace be with you RMTheSupreme. I am sorry and I do humbly apologise with all of, that I am.

So I will at least share a story with you that many find peace within.

Jesus and a woman walked upon the wet sands at the beach and left two pairs of footprints behind them. But when the woman looked back there were but only one pair of footprints. She asked where did you go, why did you leave me behind? and Jesus answered I didn't go anywhere that my dear friend was when I was carrying you.
RMTheSupreme

Pro

When I carry a woman, the sand gets wet as well. I suppose Jesus and I have a lot in common.
Posted by RMTheSupreme 3 years ago
RMTheSupreme
What
Posted by 2far4u2CharlesDarwin 3 years ago
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
RMTheSupreme

walks along the sand and wonders why there is but one set of footprints you may have been carried or it may have been you doing the carrying.

Peace be with you.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
But great job you are doing...
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
Pink cats with 9 legs comes and goes..
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
Yes. if you think.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
No.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
allright prove it.
Now if you see a person in a deep round hole digging a well with a shovel deeper and deeper and no matter what you do to get them out with a rope and refuse your help and you pass them a ladder and they still refuse to climb out and refuse your help all because they need to find there own way out.

So you can only sit back and watch as the hole for the well gets deeper and deeper until it's so deep that the efforts made to go deeper are in vain because the dirt just can't with all might be thrown up and out of the hole for the well.

So now the hole for the well is so deep and the person in the hole for the well and you have no water to fill up the hole as to float that person out and now the rope isn't long enough or the ladder even combined with the rope isn't tall enough. So how could that person in the hole still get out of that hole with no more then a shovel?

this is not a trick question
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
allright prove it.

So now the hole for the well is so deep and the person in the hile for the well and you have no water to fill up the hole as to float that person out and now the rope isn't long enough and the ladder even combined with the ladder isn't tall enough. So how could that person in the hole still get out of that hole with no more then a shovel?

this is not a trick question
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Prove what, that you are far too irrelevant to even reconcile with yourself?
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Oh and duh IF you believe in YOUR god, in which you don't because how can you prove he even exists? You have no Free Will. After all there's NOTHING from this god in YOUR bible that states from YOUR god, I the lard thy god grants man free will". So free will does not exist for you. Not only that but under the treat of death such as cursing at your parents, committing adultery, breaking the sabbath, as examples, that's not free will either oh great pathetic nobody hand grenade weight loss program. Also if god is god he knows everything about everything you are going to be doing trillions of years before you do it, hence you are a robot with no free will as you drink your garlic onion beer belly deodorant at a nun's pep rally. And here's some vidies to help you out which are way way way above and beyond your sad pathetic dimwitted dullard snot meat sow edumation and intelligence to help you with your troubles on Free Will and the ab-so-lu-te 100% fact that IF you believe in YOUR god, in which case in no possible way that you do as you break a lot pf his laws, rules and regulations, then of course I know you will overlook them like the sad frail fragile weak coward that you are.
http://www.youtube.com... - All Knowing god versus Free Will: The Greatest Religious Contradiction
http://www.youtube.com... - Free Will With god
http://www.youtube.com... - god Favors Evil
http://www.youtube.com... - god allows Free Will?
Have fun my dearest abortion contortion. Oh and remember, I NEVER asked you to sign in on my debates. You did that all on your wee lil lonesome. Pray to some battery acid instead. You will have better luck.