2far4u2CharlesDarwin
backwardseden

Does any sort of existance creator exist?

backwardseden has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

From the dictionary
Atheism: disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

From Wikipedia
Atheism is, in the broadest sense, the absence of belief in the existence of deities.

I am sick of undecided atheists. So if your not for a better word a full blown atheist go the f___ away so that any that are brave enough to have a mature unbiased, unopinionated debate for this is not a pissing contest. Man the f___ up.

Say what you mean and mean what you say form the heart or piss off.

I base my foundations upon the teachings of Jesus Christs corrupted recordings from the Bible. I am a new age cristern not a cross bearing cathlic. So don't use old testiment rot on me as I don't stand alone infront of God I have Jesus Christ by my side.

Peace be with you and all praise and glory belongs to God

I will start with Jesus said God is good I am not God. For I hold the keys to the door way to God.
backwardseden

Con

This is going to be fun! I love cuddled chimps in the arena bowl of battery smooth liquid soft lubricants who doesn"t know one god damned thing about their god, christ achoo sneeze rag who isn"t the savior btw, religion and bible.

Now let"s get the OT out of the way, just so we"re crystal clear on this" It means you don"t believe in all of these things: the god of the OT, creation, Noah, the great flood (which never happened at any rate), the fake ark in which couldn"t have ever floated, exodus (the most preached book in the bible BY FAR), moses, the 10 commandments, the 10 plagues, the parting of the red sea, Sodom and Gomorrah etc etc etc and obviously since you do not believe in the OT then you do not believe in its god, so therefore you believe that the god of the OT and the god of the NT are not one and the same - well obviously. Duh. So since this is true according to you, how did jesus come to be and gain his illustrious powers if YOUR god who is the only one who could have given this jesus his powers, gain his powers all on his weasley own? Chapters and verses only please.

Now since you do not believe in the laws of god set down in the OT and the god of the OT, what laws do you believe in set down by jesus set in the NT? No copycats please. So the 10 commandments are tossed away as an example. So go out and rape young women, Oh but wait, first you have to prove that this jesus character ---ever--- existed in which no one can, and why any intelligent, educated (unlike you in hich is ab-so-lu-te-ly point blank obvious to that battery powered easy bake oven that helps you both fry and bake water while you are in the desert with your, well you obviously gave up all of your possessions including your computer, as per your lards, sorry lord"s instructions) person should ---ever--- believe in him. You don"t after all. Oh gosh golly gee with the sweat that glistens from your armpits as the fire ants takes some nibbles at your you know where areas:
Luke 18:22 "Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me."
"
Matthew 19: 28-29 "28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life."

Matthew 19:21 "21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me."

Matthew 13: 22 "22 He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful."
So have you gotten rid of ALL of your possessions sparky to follow this dimwit? No you haven"t.

I get it also, you MUST be a loner and without any family of any kind to completely follow a true aphid spit like your christ in which absolutely NOBODY WOULD EVER GIVE UP THEIR FAMILIES unless severe abuse occurred. But you can blame 100% YOUR god for that. But then again, you cannot even prove this god even exists as well. No one can. No one ever has. Oh darn. Am I p**sing you off? Well your moronic debate is just so enchanting. Its so enlightening filled with chocolaty goodness. Just like you. I so want to give you a hug.
Matthew 10: 35-37 "For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. 37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me."

Luke 12 51-53 "Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: 52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. 53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."

Oh don"t you worry you have 0% of nothing to respond with. Especially when Matthew 15:4 "For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death."
Oh harketheth thee wowzers for about the kazillionth time in YOUR bible, there"s a super massive hypocritical contradiction. Imagine that.

To make matters even worse for you here"s an irrifytable vidie for you to watch. Have fun.
http://www.youtube.com... - Why Does Every Intelligent christian disobey jesus? Yeppers YOU disobey your lord and master darn it.

Even better, oh sorry worse for you is you must think that your minced mutton moron mechanical mind jesus in his full support of slavery is a very very very good thing. So go pout and get some slaves.
Ephesians 6:5-6 "Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ; 6 Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;

1 Peter 2 "17 Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king. 18 Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward.

Luke 12:47 "And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes."

Ah yes and the trigger point for me or anyone who is completely insane is for me to love my enemies? Um well that kiddie porn stuff - literally. A perfect example is if that if someone were to f--k my child, he"s dead, and in absolutely no way am I going to "love" him. Your christ is a darling little maggot for even suggesting that idiot thing. Sure you may possibly love your enemies, but at the very least you should ALWAYS be prepared and have your utmost defenses up. Ever hear the saying "Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me." Its absolutely 100% true. Your christ is absolutely 100% false without recommending at the very least a barrier put up. The vidie can"t be more clear.

And it even gets so so so much down the drain for your pubic hairs that are nine feet long. Better call that tire repair man to take care of that drain-oh when you get a flat.
Matthew 5 27-30 "27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: 28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. 29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. 30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell." Hmmm so is the plucking of the eye or the cutting off of the right hand, is that REALLY going to help those that cannot help themselves from their good ole fashioned romp in the woods? Nope. And what REAL lesson does it teach. It teaches that christ is into heroic mutilation, and obviously loves it, and because of that is a sadistic pig. Now in the OT if adultery occurs, it death. So really, which is better?

Oh but wait with a in breaking wind, you must first take a break and then wait for the wind" Matthew 5:28 "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." Wow if truly enacted, how is ANYBODY EVER supposed to get together and have something called SEX and make little things called BABIES in which god knowingly hates, unless ALL MEN are blind, NO EXCEPTIONS, NONE?

Another of the fatal flaws of our bible which proves your christ is either drunk off cyanide with an attack gas warning on himself is Mark 16: 17-18 "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover."

(Niv to help your green goo toxic brain better) Mark 16: 17-18 "And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well." NIV
Wowzers cabbage batbrain, what a great thing to teach someone on how to DIE. Because no one, not one person has survived unless the poison was in extremely small doses.

jesus is just filled with so much love, peace, joy and harmony. Correct you yodeling Buddhist monk who once again knows 0 about his god, christ, religion and bible in which all are completely immoral, corrupt and bankrupt in which you cannot even prove even exists.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

Look at all of this dreaded text, not bad for a full blown athiest that supposible believes, that into the hole we go with no more then the worms get ya and in the end the end is the end. Is that atheism or not or have I got it all wrong about the cruel remarks that have been tossed at any eversince Charles Darwinium evolutionary attack apon religion. Even though Charles Darwin believed in God.
To my understanding sientist used evolution as factural evidence that no existance creator existed at all. But know all athiests have is to quote the corrupted versions over many years that have been used and abused to justify there own resposiblities of cause and affect. Athiests have much to answer for and contimue to hide behind there so called higher inteligance that is of couse crumbeling away under there own sientific discoveries.
backwardseden

Con

I'm not going to row my bloated life is but a scream with someone who is obviously as unintelligent and as unedumacated as someone who pretends to be 52, who obviously cannot possibly be a day over 15 for the simple reason he cannot spell worth a damn and cannot use a simple spell check. No need to worry, I did not even look at your text and read it because of all the dung you scripted because it must be completely worthless coming from a first grader. Clean it up, get an edumacation or we're done. Normally I'd dump a pathetic kid who pretends to be an adult, and has to flat out lie and he knows it, but nah, its so much fun to humiliate, degrade and dehumanize a zit cream stain on his undies that is moldy like you.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

So now it's a slinging match upon the tree of monkeys is it. I suppose it is obvious that I have problems with grammar and not letting my dyslexic, manic depressive mind that I continue to have some kind of hold of trying not to send mixed messages.

Are you another TV stars scientist that are obviously are bullies and to even reason with you or any other atheist scientist, that I have had to deal with, I have had to become a bully myself and I don't like what I have become. But do you or any of the scientists with their names up in lights have any concept of that fact, of being bullies at all? Well I think that the answer is NO.
The tongue is as a double edged sword it cuts both ways. Practicing; Empathy, Humility, Sympathy and Cooperation throughout life, creates an understanding of the surroundings that we are subjected to, doing this teaches us to talk to each other, so we can speak with each other and not at each other.

I wrote and edit my own site 2far4u2. Not my Mum as she has passed away and not my Dad as he left when I was 4 years old.

Wisdom is to have the ability to have a structured conversation with the village idiot and accepting that tomorrow it's my turn to be the village idiot. Explaining complexities in the simplest manner is just like nuts and bolts. The hardest part is knowing how to put it all back together.
backwardseden

Con

"So now it's a slinging match upon the tree of monkeys is it." Awe the poor wittle wost wosey wed zit on his you know where area weady for a goose popping who pretends to be Elmer Fud on a very bad day at violin practice and only screeching helium at a piranha who give you a b.j. at the yeast infections resurrection doesn"t wike his waddling puppy dog eyes whaen slammed back at his face and rightly so as I am so much better at it than the toy shoulder than you will ---ever--- bee.

Um no dimwitted dullard snot meat sow "I suppose it is obvious that I have problems with grammar and not letting my dyslexic, manic depressive mind" I truly hate it when people ab-so-lu-te-ly have to lie to gain their way to let their a$$ be covered with the boogey monster and thus let out their praying nightmares and expect someone on my intelligence and edumacation to fall for that flat out lie and he knows it. For a few posts in a row except for one mistake there were absolutely no misspellings whatsoever. You---invent---excuses---and---lie. That "dyslexic, manic depressive mind" is crap, a flat out point blank lie and you know it. And if you make that many mistakes, then you shouldn"t be here. Now I make plenty of mistakes as far as my English is concerned but I really don"t care as I have my own English that is unlike any other with my brand of insults unlike any other and I am damn proud of it. But all you need to do is use a simple spell check. So you have 0% of an excuse. Oh and btw, its NOT my job nor responsibility, nor is it anyone else"s to weed through THAT MANY mistakes.I most certainly won"t. And neither will anyone else. They will give you an instant failing grade AND you will lose EVERY single debate you are involved with. Now me, I don"t care about winning ANY debates. Its not in my vocabulary, unlike yours. Its about what"s right and wrong, and what is just and unjust.

I don"t bully anyone, not ever, IF and only IF, you can present and intelligent and educated argument in which is ever so rare here on debate.org. But when you have to point blank flat out lie for something in which you clearly know nothing about, especially for something in which you claim to having knowledge upon that specific subject and again you clearly don"t, and yet you pretend that you do, and you thus lie about it and or invent excuses in order for you to trump up your case for you to make it seem more credible and plausible in YOUR mind only, and that never works, because its so ridiculously easy to spot, then its my ab-so-lu-te right to humiliate, degrade, and dehumanize you for presenting ridiculous evidence because I do know better. Now if you do that type of crap to your friends and loved ones as so so so many have here on debate.org, then its simple, they have no genuine friends or loved ones and again they are so easy to spot. Its a HUGE red flag. Now if you do that to your teachers = instant F. That"s something that is taught in college. And I most certainly go by it to the letter, to always know what I am talking about within that subject, or not talk, present valid evidence for it, or not to become involved with it AT ALL. It really is that simple.

"The tongue is as a double edged sword it cuts both ways. Practicing; Empathy, Humility, Sympathy and Cooperation throughout life, creates an understanding of the surroundings that we are subjected to, doing this teaches us to talk to each other, so we can speak with each other and not at each other." Did you do that thus far in ANY of your rounds? Nope. You acted exactly the opposite, thus making you a true and complete super hypocritical contradictory hypocrite just as YOUR bible hypocritically contradicts along with inconsistencies and at least 1,000 times from a book that is supposed to be perfect, and your god the same in which he isn"t, making the bible truly unreadable BY ANYONE.

Now I"m sorry to hear of your parents, I"ve had terrible parents as well. I had the worst form of child abuse there was, to be ignored and neglected. To give you an idea, my parents only came into my room twice for concern only in 19 years under their roof. That"s it. I"ve also had 62 people in my life die. 4 to cancer including my mother, 4 to suicide, 4 to murder, 6 to drug and alcohol abuse, 2 were hit by drunk drivers and the rest were natural. That"s only a billionth of what I have gone through thus far and yet I"ve know 2 others who have had it far far far worse.

"Wisdom is to have the ability to have a structured conversation with the village idiot and accepting that tomorrow it's my turn to be the village idiot." Not if you cannot gain an understanding with the village idiot so that he understands you. That"s what The Atheist Experience hosts are so very very very good at. Especially Matt Dillahunty and Tracie Harris. They make once helluva lot of sense. And they try to explain themselves as best as they can. But when people are just so thick headed, go into denial and cannot obviously think for themselves, they give up on that village idiot and hang up on him and rightly so. I would hang up A LOT earlier.
Now if you cannot put those nuts and bolts back together and you absolutely did the best that you could, what more can you ask of YOURSELF? And you, nor anyone, needs, requires, especially out of any obligation whatsoever, god for anything.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracie Harris "He wouldn"t mess it up or he intended it - right? If god knew that this was going to happen then this is what god intended.
Caller: god didn"t intend it.
Tracie: Yes he did. You said that god knows everything - right? OK if god knows everything then he knew that this would have happened and he could have done something differently so that this wouldn"t have happened and he didn"t. Therefore god intended this. If you create something and you know what it is going to do and you have alternatives as to how you could create it, and I am assuming that god has alternative options, and he created this the way he did, then what has happened is what god intended.
Caller: The problem is that you are thinking this from a human point of view.
Tracie (laughing): What point of view are you coming at it from? Aren"t you a human being? So you are coming at this as a human being as well.
Caller: I understand. But you got to understand from where god"s point of view as well.
Tracie: You can"t understand god"s point of view. Please explain how you as a human being would understand a divine point of view any better than me.
Caller: I think once you put yourself in god"s place it does mop itself out.
Tracie: I did put myself in god"s place and it does make sense. If I had different things I could try. If I had different cakes I can bake and I know that if I have this recipe I"m gonna get this texas sheet cake and I make this recipe and this texas sheet cake comes out, that"s what I intended. I could have baked a vanilla cake with strawberry frosting but I didn"t choose that option, I chose what would result in the texas sheet cake and I had many options to choose from and I knew this recipe for the texas sheet cake would turn out to be the texas sheet cake, therefor it was what I intended.
Caller: You are"
Tracie: This isn"t even difficult!

Tracie Harris (same phone conversation) "We have a scripture that nobody can agree upon. We have written words that people can"t agree on. Human beings, they"re claiming that god exists but he won"t come and show himself and sort this mess out. I mean its just a train wreck. And it seems like that"s what he intended if there really is a god."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracie Harris...
"The thing is you can transform your own life. People do it all the time. And so this is NOT evidence for a god. This is evidence that life is transformed. Your"re claiming that the cause is god and I"m claiming that the cause of YOU, YOU doing it yourself, YOU exist and you being a cause of this thing. If the god is going to be the CAUSE of it YOU have to show that this god exists as much as you can show as much as you exists. In what way does this god exist? YOUR"RE SAYING IT EXISTS! Your"re saying you are aware of it. So you are saying it can be a cause. Therefore this thing must be manifesting in someway. Can you please just demonstrate the manifestation that you seem to be aware of that I"m not?"

"Often times, much to my dismay, people will call in to argue a particular apologetic and it has nothing TO DO with why they believe why they believe. Even they"re not convinced by it."

"And you will never understand to own your own life until you finally do it. You can serve whatever masters you want to serve, but in the end you"re just giving up your life up to something that you think your life is worth giving up your life to but there"s really no evidence that its even true except for you feel really "happy" about it.

"My story is that I was a believer and I got myself out of the church by studying the history of the church and the history of the bible and realized that this was all man made. And then when I went on for another 10 years investigating what is god I couldn"t really locate god I couldn"t label it or identify it or that there is nothing that I could say that this is god. Like there what is there? What is god?"

"And so when we say that god is the cause of the universe our next step has to be to demonstrate that cause god exists. Not to give a hypothesis why we think its necessary, we actually have to take that next step of validating the existence of god."

"A thing that you cannot demonstrate exists is no different than a thing that doesn't exist. How do we tell things that don"t exist if we can"t tell if they exist or not?"
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

So now The following exception(s) occurred:
Profanities are not allowed in comments.

The following exception(s) occurred:
Profanities are not allowed in your argument.

No conspiracy theory here in any manner.

If you would or could be bothered to have a read The wisdom of philosophy upon my own site 2far4u2. As I have no tools here to express, what I mean to say and to be able to say what I mean.

freedom of speech is a fallacy
https://www.google.com.au...
Posted by 2far4u2CharlesDarwin 3 years ago
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Or was it that intelegance is to speak with jargon that only an educated idiot could ever beleive that they could understand the ins and out's of a ducks bum and wisdom is to break down all of that bias jargon so even a simpleton could understand.
Everyone is someone else's idiot try to come to terms with it, for your own sake. I have.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
You insulted me so many times and you run at numb nuts.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
OK we're done. Bye.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Go and read a dictonary. It's the best adventure you'll ever have.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
There where no spelling errors it was profanity not spelling errors numb nuts.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
I WILL NOT answer you under ANY circumstance if you do not know how to use a simple spell check AS STATED. If you don't like it, tough. Now if you want me to read what you have to say, rephrase EVERYTHING that has your s--ty spelling in which there is 0% of an excuse for. Its NOT my job to sift through your comedy of terrors which I cannot even imagine a guess at what you are saying. And this will be the very last time I will be saying it. If you don't like it, too bad, deal with it. ANY TEACHER NO MATTER WHO IT IS unless at the second grade level would give you an instant F and not even think twice about it.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

The following exception(s) occurred:

2far4u2CharlesDarwin
"Excuse me for the copy and past from Wikipedia on all the worlds religions I may have not have listed them all and the fact that some of these newer religions and of old are out of the time frame within that era, but you get the idea"
To have a position upon this tower you had to be the leader of your religions hierarchy and all that mattered was who could be trusted with the tree/ book of knowledge. All on-board become in-captured within a love that was so pure no one could measure. It was so overwhelming all that tried to make there way up the tower where ridiculed and ostracized by another upon the stoop above and all about them. Slandering each others name and reputation as to drive them back down making those about them look undeserving or feeling unworthy. The most desperately sort stoops where at as high as the tower could be built and as not to lose there position the higher the tower got and the more that the leaders defended there position upon their stoop and the higher the tower become towards the heavens. Until it all fell down and they all together blamed existences creator.
Saying things like if existences creator has all the answers and knows all, why wasn't something or anything done about it before this happened and it still goes on today in all religions and beliefs and within the scientists tree of monkeys while the majority of people, still force a big stick into our existence creators hand or not to have a creator at all.

Unconditional love is as infinite as an existence creator. This is the why and how we became humane.

Peace be with you and all praise belongs to existences creator. https://en.wikipedia.org...
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
So I will try to do this again.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Shame it's all back the front please start from the text below.