m1ndbot
UltimateGenius

Does god exist?

UltimateGenius

m1ndbot

Con

It is often thought that there is a god which in some way controls us. This does not have to be true. There is no evidence for a god except the bible, But the events pictured in the bible lack evidence themselves, So we can discard the bible as a source of evidence that proves god. There are explanations to how we could've come to existance without god, So i think that there is no need to believe in a god.
UltimateGenius

Pro

To get things straight, Those who use any religion to prove a point should not be on this website, We need to use real facts with proven evidence.

I believe there is a greater force controlling everything we say or do because the explanations that "prove" that we could come to existence without god usually say that a massive event happened by chance. The question is, How did those massive events get the energy or matter to exist?
If we are to follow the laws of conservation of energy and matter, They can not just come to existence, They have to be there.

That means that the question is not whether or not god(s) exist(s). It is a matter of how did the matter and energy of the universe start?

Saying that god doesn't exist would be saying that the laws of physics are all wrong, And while that might be true, For now I will believe in those widely proven laws of science.
m1ndbot

Con

m1ndbot forfeited this round.
UltimateGenius

Pro

This is to simply finish this round, Since no response argument was given, This is empty.
m1ndbot

Con

m1ndbot forfeited this round.
UltimateGenius

Pro

I am going to take these forfeits as a sign that I won. Congratulations to me.
m1ndbot

Con

m1ndbot forfeited this round.
UltimateGenius

Pro

The many rounds have become annoying.
m1ndbot

Con

m1ndbot forfeited this round.
UltimateGenius

Pro

You practically gave up. I am sad, I wanted to have a full fledged conversation with a Christian without use of bible. Too bad they all ignore science and hold us back.
Posted by UltimateGenius 3 years ago
UltimateGenius
He/she/they might be doing something, But we are living on a different amount of bend in space-time. That means that he/she/they are experiencing time a different way than us. Space-time and relativity have been proven by science. Maybe their actions take years to transpire here, And that is why you believe that they are doing nothing.

A god, According to Google, Is "a superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes, " therefore it could be anything from an actual god, To a time traveler from the future that got stuck in the past. (Time travel to the past is theoretically possible by science)

Maybe I am just rambling on, And my relations to science make no sense, Maybe they do. You can never truly be on only black or only white. You are always within a shade of gray.
Posted by UltimateGenius 3 years ago
UltimateGenius

Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
exist or not god don't do anything
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
m1ndbotUltimateGeniusTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con ff over half of the rounds. That's poor conduct.