Zifsha.2
Boils33

Does love pains more than hurt?

Zifsha.2

Pro

This may make you wonder which truely pains. . . . I SAY love hurts a lot and sometimes it meant the whole life to youLove is a force that can not be reckoned with. Bigger than anyone can even imagine. Love is inherently free and you cannot make someone love you. It cannot be turned on as a reward or off as a punishment. Of course, That doesn"t mean that we can use love as a way to be destructive or abusive to another living thing. Love is also inherently compassionate and empathetic. But it also brings about pain. Which I can imagine we have all felt at some point maybe during a breakup.

Your body can physically feel your guard going down which is why love feels so darn good. So why does something so beautiful eventually lead to so much pain, So many tears, And so many broken hearts? Why are so many of us left with the sting of a minor stabbing in our chest as our eyes fill with tears? It is because having your guard down means your defenses are down and your brain knows it subconsciously. And subconsciously you will become more touchy to threat should any arise. Once the threat is trigged then cortisol is then released, And it will happen even when you sense pain as sort of a subconscious reaction. For those of you that do not know, Cortisol is the chemical messenger of pain. Yes, It is a chemical reaction much like everything else in the world. And no you cannot blame your significant others because that will not work.
Boils33

Con

You are clearly reeling from a failed relationship, And you have my sympathy, I know what that feels like. However. Love is not the cause of your pain, It's the absence of love that is what hurts you. Love is a wonderful feeling, But I'd bet you did not experience true love, But a shadow of what you think it's supposed to be like. I say this because you are clearly a teenager.

I can't really figure out what you are trying to argue, As your arguments range from love being purely biological to purely unexplainable. Can you please clear this up with your next response.
Zifsha.2

Pro

Look the point is to prove what is painful :is it hurt or love. . . I say love. Not due to my relationship status but teenagers like me. U r right about me in not experiencing true love but I know how someone feels about love for I see my friends and siblings suffer from love and hurt but which hurts more is love
Most of us see the connection between social and physical pain as a figurative one. We agree that "love hurts, " but we don"t think it hurts the way that, Say, Being kicked in the shin hurts. At the same time, Life often presents a compelling argument that the two types of pain share a common source. Old couples frequently make the news because they can"t physically survive without one another. In one example from early 2012, Marjorie and James Landis of Johnstown, Pennsylvania, Who"d been married for 65 years, Died just 88 minutes apart.

Truth is you don"t have to be a sentimentalist to believe in broken hearts " being a subscriber to the New England Journal of Medicine will do. A few years ago a group of doctors at Johns Hopkins University reported a rare but lethal heart condition caused by acute emotional distress. The problem is technically known as "stress cardiomyopathy, " but the press likes to call it "broken heart syndrome, " and medical professionals don"t object to the nickname.

Behavioral science is catching up with the anecdotes, Too. In the past few years, Psychology researchers have found a good deal of literal truth embedded in the metaphorical phrases comparing love to pain. Neuroimaging studies have shown that brain regions involved in processing physical pain overlap considerably with those tied to social anguish. The connection is so strong that traditional bodily painkillers seem capable of relieving our emotional wounds. Love may actually hurt, Like hurt hurt, After all. This is the point of the debate
Boils33

Con

Boils33 forfeited this round.
Zifsha.2

Pro

Zifsha.2 forfeited this round.
Boils33

Con

Boils33 forfeited this round.