Zifsha.2
Kvng_8

Does music involve in our daily life! ?

Zifsha.2
Started: 1/13/2019 Category: Music

Zifsha.2

Pro

Music is more than half of an average human life time. Music gives an internal happiness. Or sadness. According to my 14th years of living experience, Music has emotional, Educational, And, Other physical and mental, Spiritual and immaterial effects on us. . . . . In addition, Music express our internal feelings that is easy and hard to tell other people. Some times music helps to solve your inner problems. However, Reduces stress. Listening to "relaxing" music (generally considered to have slow tempo, Low pitch, And no lyrics) has been shown to reduce stress and anxiety in healthy people and in people undergoing medical procedures (e. G. , Surgery, Dental, Colonoscopy). I wonder why music is meant so much to us human beings? Is it only that music is anti stress and depression method? No it is more than a reliever. . . . It heals your brain from such brainstorms. Also Improves mood. Studies show that listening to music can benefit overall well-being, Help regulate emotions, And create happiness and relaxation in everyday life. Moreover, Improves exercise. Studies suggest that music can enhance aerobic exercise, Boost mental and physical stimulation, And increase overall performance.
In addition, Improves memory. Research has shown that the repetitive elements of rhythm and melody help our brains form patterns that enhance memory. In a study of stroke survivors, Listening to music helped them experience more verbal memory, Less confusion, And better focused attention. The main question is does it involve in our daily life? My point is Yes
Kvng_8

Con

this is my favorite song check it out: youtube. Com/watch? V=V_MXGdSBbAI
Zifsha.2

Pro

Zifsha.2

Pro

More importantly, Eases pain. In studies of patients recovering from surgery, Those who listened to music before, During, Or after surgery had less pain and more overall satisfaction compared with patients who did not listen to music as part of their care. Also Provides comfort. Music therapy has also been used to help enhance communication, Coping, And expression of feelings such as fear, Loneliness, And anger in patients who have a serious illness, And who are in end-of-life care.
Improves cognition. Listening to music can also help people with Alzheimer"s recall seemingly lost memories and even help maintain some mental abilities. Additionally, Helps children with autism spectrum disorder. Studies of children with autism spectrum disorder who received music therapy showed improvement in social responses, Communication skills, And attention skills. Last but not the least, Soothes premature babies. Live music and lullabies may impact vital signs, Improve feeding behaviors and sucking patterns in premature infants, And may increase prolonged periods of quiet"alert states. These points prove that music is a part of life
Posted by anc2006 2 years ago
anc2006
Pro wins!
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@Kvng_8

1. Show some opposing data.
2. Show other things that bring out more emotion or someone spends more time doing then listing to music.
3. Show something that means more to humans.
1a. State the negative effects of music.

That should be enough as a structure to be devil's advocate or genuinely believe the opposite or different position.
Posted by Kvng_8 3 years ago
Kvng_8
Omar

Wouldn't know how, What could I have said if I was devils adv?
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@Kvng_8
You could have played devil's advocate.

@Zifsha. 2
Are you disregarding what Con is saying? You do realise he agrees with you.
Posted by eXclusua 3 years ago
eXclusua
I would love to accept this challenge on this topic, As I love music.
My question is; what exactly is your argument? I read through your opening argument and am not sure what point you're trying to make, If you could clarify that would be most helpful.

Thank you!
Vote Placed by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
Zifsha.2Kvng_8Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Since Pro was the only an argument (Con just agreed which is not what Con's do). I will give Pro the conduct point.