Shradha7876
snap5972

Does our society decides what a girl is apt to do and what not? ( particularly for Indian society)

Shradha7876

Con

First of all, I would like to say that a girl is not meant to bear the pinion reference to Indian society, I would like to mention the irony that even after providing legal rights to women our society still lays down the rulebook for women. I stick to my opinion that society was not built for deciding the limits of an individual but for better functioning of the constitution.
India being men dominated society forgets the capability and importance of women. Still, Many unfortunate girls born to an orthodox family don't have an access to education. Why does my society needs to judge my character on the basis of my actions? Is having a male best friend a crime? Why does my society doesn't overcome its conservative mind? Marrying a girl to against her wants, Is it what we call bravery?

I think the major drawback for India's development is its society's prevailing views for women.
snap5972

Pro

Firstly I would like to say that
There is a difference between law and ethics. The law has sanctions (punishments) that discourage people from doing harm to others. Ethics are based on the moral code of the society in which we operate. . . . The law is generally fixed within a country, But ethics may vary from society to society.

Law is a system of rules and guidelines which are enforced through social institutions to govern behavior. Similarities between ethics and laws: In general, Laws are made based on moral values of a particular society. They describe the basic behavior of human beings
Shradha7876

Con

I haven't asked about linking law with ethics. And how can ethic be involved here? Okay, For a moment if I agree with ur view then my question would be, Does our ethics teach us to disrespect women? Does our ethics build our society? You should not forget that the ethics of a religion illuminates for humanity not to treat a woman on filth.
snap5972

Pro

LOOK I AM DEFINITELY NOT AGAINST THIS BUT I AM ALSO NOT A TYICAL FEMINIST OR SOMETHIN'
ITS JUST THAT The people who think its bad are the real bad ones! Actually it's good to have a friendly chat and exchange messages, Share each other views, Get in to heated arguments. Its through communicating you will get to know the people! But I suggest its better to have direct person to person chat than exchanging conversations! So girls speak up, Show who you are to the world.
Shradha7876

Con

Shradha7876 forfeited this round.
snap5972

Pro

snap5972 forfeited this round.
Posted by sureshbabumanchodu 3 years ago
sureshbabumanchodu
http://pcgamez. Website2. Me/