mgracehaze
toriel

Does the Gender Age Gap Exist?

mgracehaze has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

mgracehaze

Pro

I believe the gender wage gap exists. I don't think the gap is huge, but from the research I've done, women are on average paid 20% less than men. I have looked into fresh out of college statistics, race, and age. I can't find any definitive proof that it is a myth other than Ben Shapiro's argument that it doesn't exist.

I am curious to hear both sides of the arguments, if you could provide statistics and/or sources for your opinion, I would appreciate it. I am just trying to fully understand this topic and see how true it really is. Thanks!
toriel

Con

only sjw think gender gap exist. Only sjw gap is that girls are shorter than men so men are bigger and need more money and get paid more. if women were taller they would get piad more
Posted by mgracehaze 3 years ago
mgracehaze
bmdrocks21 I am saying that I believe the wage gap does exist. I'm not arguing if its justified or not, just that I think it does exist.
Posted by bmdrocks21 3 years ago
bmdrocks21
Are you arguing that it exists and is unjustified?