youngdonthesauceGod
Debaticus

Dog fighting is like boxing

Started: 2/8/2019 Category: Sports

youngdonthesauceGod

Pro

Dog fighting is basically like boxing because the both sports are about fighting the only thing that makes them different is that on boxing there are rules and rounds and in dog fighting there are no rules. Boxing would be the exact same as dog fighting if there were no rules, The boxers wouldn"t stop fighting until someone is seriously hurt or even killed.
Debaticus

Con

Dog fighting isn't like boxing. It is more like gladiatorial combat. While boxing has rules and nobody gets hurt on purpose, Dog fighting is allowed to continue.
It is similar to gladiatorial combat because the dogs didn't volunteer to be there, And they aren't being paid. They are stuck in slavery and their reign is however long they can stay alive. They are also abused and neglected.
In boxing, The boxer signed up for it, Gets paid, Receives fame, And can QUIT WHENEVER THEY WANT.
Because of this, Dog fighting is not like boxing
(and is not justified)
youngdonthesauceGod

Pro

youngdonthesauceGod forfeited this round.
Debaticus

Con

Debaticus forfeited this round.
youngdonthesauceGod

Pro

Debaticus

Con

Everyone, Remember to vote for this debate if you like it!
I guess I already won because my opponent did not follow up on their side of the debate, But I still want it to be recorded. Thank you.
Posted by Debaticus 3 years ago
Debaticus
Thank you mister popper. I think its kinda funny that the debate I set up I'm getting destroyed in, Yet a random one I happened to come across I put my best foot forward.
(If you must know, The debate I started is Rainbow six siege VS CS:GO
Posted by Mr_Popper 3 years ago
Mr_Popper
I was considering taking up this debate, But you put it better than I ever could have, Con.