kiwicool
LOL98700z

Dogs are better than Cats

Started: 1/17/2019 Category: Funny

kiwicool

Pro

Cats are absolute evil. They poo and pee in boxes you have to hand shovel out all their poo while inhaling all the poo fumes. Dogs poo in the wild outdoors. If you live on a big piece of land you don't even have to pick up their crap because it will have disintegrated by the time you would have noticed it. You don't need to scoop up clumps of their pee if you have a dog. While walking your dog you simply have to pick up their poo in a little bag and throw it out. Usually if your cat is an outdoor cat he will also poo outside. But some coyote, Eagle, Car, Hunger or the cold will kill your cat. Now the poo factor of cats aren't the only evil thing. Cats also enjoy bringing you gifts of dead backyard wildlife. Now I know dogs like killing stuff too. But you can actually put these skills to use and take your dog hunting with you. Finally cats like to pick the flowers out of your garden and pee in the kiddie sandbox.
LOL98700z

Con

A better topic for this debate might be: Dogs are more intelligent than Cats. However, Here is the thing, The cats are definitely smarter and more intelligent than dogs. While dogs are dumb enough to crawl beside you when you are a poor man who lost his home and had to beg for money in the subway station, It will always remain by your side; the cats will run off, Eat foods you can never imagine, Drinking milk from other families, Or even just have intercourse with another cat or two. Thus, Cats are better.
kiwicool

Pro

Well its unfortunate that it isn't a debate on dogs are more intelligent than cats because dogs are more intelligent as well. You can't train a cat. They won't listen to you. Dogs however, Can be trained to sit, Stop panting, And can be used as help dogs to help blind people and people with various conditions. Furthermore, Its been proved that people laugh more with dogs than cats. When you laugh more you live longer so by having a dog instead of a cat your elongating your life. You can also buy hypoallergenic dogs my Dad is terribly allergic to dogs we have owned a golden doodle for 4 years and his allergies have never acted up because of him. You can also buy hairless cats but they are so ugly and aren't even hypoallergenic. There is no such thing as a hypoallergenic cat because its the cats dander that makes you react. Also dogs are more family friendly than cats. Of course there is the odd psycho dog but, That is usually because someone has beaten these poor creatures.
LOL98700z

Con

First of all, This debate is pointless. No species is more superior(which is the meaning of better) than another. However, I must argue with you upon the entire issue of psycho dogs. Do you know why there is Dog Meat Hot Pot? Because there is something called a male husky. In order to reference, Refer to here:
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=oNytjc0qlSY

You think dogs are better than cats? Dogs can't live on their own. They rely on foods provided by owners. While Cats can just run off and live off it's own. That single statement is efficient enough.
kiwicool

Pro

If the debate is pointless I am quite confused as to why you would accept my debate. Also I know what superior means but thanks for the explanation. The reason why I think dogs are better is for this: https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=HrgbZlE7q7k cats sneak attack you and try to kill you for no reason. About your argument that cats can live on their own. I can't agree with that. No domestic animal that lives in a cold area can live on their own. They will freeze to death. Secondly, If the cat is de-clawed it can't survive. However if you were talking about wild dogs and cats (wolves, Tigers) your statement would be incorrect as well. Wolves or foxes can live without the help of humans as well as a lynx or tiger. My final argument is this http://www. Froot. Nl/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/dogs_vs_cats_16-560x294. Jpg That is how cats perceive you 100%. Dogs are loving creatures and will love you forever. Cats, I'm sure are going to take over the world someday and kill us all.

LOL98700z

Con

First of all, If this debate is pointless, Since you are the instigator, You are obliged and responsible for explaining why this is not pointless. I am quite confused about why you would have created in the first place.
It seems that you have some kind of paranoia over cats. I want to point out Instigator's problem to the readers. The debate is pointless due to your paranoia to the cats. I urge readers to see sense that my opponent simply refuses to acknowledge that cats are also domestic animals. They maybe fierce, Irritant, Or even aggressive, But they are still domesticated by human. Why? Cat have 3 benefits: 1. They are great rat catchers. In the modern developed country, There is not often rats or mice, Thus making cat's ability to catch preys useless. However, They are often kept in developing country due to the health condition and the problem with rats at home or even in governmental buildings. 2. They are cute, Soft and also quite smart: and I am running out of space.
Posted by Geekgold 3 years ago
Geekgold
Lets look at both sides, Cats seem to be smart and agile, But they do not stay at your house and shed like crazy. Dogs are loyal and strong and protect you in cases of intruders, But Dogs are not very smart, They bark and shed but not as much as the cat. I personally think that dogs are better but cats have pros to.
Posted by K_Michael_Tolman 3 years ago
K_Michael_Tolman
Cats are MORE intelligent than dogs. Following orders doesn't mean that dogs are smarter. Cats just aren't so easily tamed. They don't follow the orders of humans. That stare a cat gives you, Piercing your soul with cold, Keen intellect is not an illusion.
Dogs are more warm, Feeling creatures, And are more emotionally intelligent.
I love both and couldn't choose just one, So don't try to make me.
Posted by kiwicool 3 years ago
kiwicool
Listen LOL98700z not that I care but its miss. I'm a girl, But I forgive you that's ok and take no offence to that and don't blame you for assuming my gender since I don't have it on my account. I'm just here to have a debate not personally attack the other opponent. I completely acknowledge that cats are domestic animals too and should be allowed to live its not my fault that I have ailurophobia. Its the and I quote 'fierce, Irritant, Or even aggressive cats fault'

Good Luck

P. S. I'm sorry your not happy with the word limit.
Posted by LOL98700z 3 years ago
LOL98700z
Nice debate setting, Mr. KiwiCool. Comment have even more words limits than a debate.
Posted by K_Michael_Tolman 3 years ago
K_Michael_Tolman
Cats are more beneficial to your life. They are less likely to knock you down, They are independent enough that you don't have to worry about them all the time, And it has been proven that the frequency of a contented cat's purr will promote tissue growth, Healing both you and it.