frankfurter50
tellytiger

Dogs should still not be classified as rodents.

tellytiger has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

frankfurter50

Pro

As I look back upon my many, many past debates, none have been so memorable as the time you and I battled it out to settle whether dogs should be classified as rodents. Well, that last debate was an unfortunate tie, which is why I've decided it's time for a rematch. As before, you are arguing that dogs should be classified as rodents. I am arguing that dogs cannot be classified as rodents. Five rounds, three month voting. I'm expecting some very hard argumentation on your part-give it all you've got. Prove to me that dogs should be reclassified as rodents. Let's settle this once and for all. It's time. Go ahead. I await your acceptance.
tellytiger

Con

bring. it. on. frankfarter105.
frankfurter50

Pro

Dogs cannot be classified as rodents because they are not rodents, and already belong to their own family of mammals, Canidae. Biological classification is a serious matter and it cannot be broken just because dogs exhibit rodent-like behavior. What matters is the genetic structure of a dog's inner nucleus and the genetic code of a dog in relation to the genetic code of all other living beings. Biological classification is a rigid structure and it does not rely on petty hearsay. It is undeniable that dogs are not rodents. They are mammals, like rodents, but they are not rodents. Biological classification is a complex web of Genuses and Phylums, and to classify dogs as rodents simply because they exhibit rodent-like behavior would be to disrupt the fragile, intricate web of biology. They are not rodents. They are more closely related to wolves and hyenas than to mice and rats.
tellytiger

Con

you are wrong. stevens hawking is right, he was always right, he says dogs should be classified as rodents ughwhy cant you get this through ypur silly skull come ON i have to go through all of this again. WOW.
frankfurter50

Pro

Give me an article which states that Stephen Hawking wants dogs to be reclassified as rodents. Also, scientists are not always correct. Stephen Hawking is usually correct, but I don't think he stated that dogs should be classified as something they are not. Your argument is so invalid. Apples are not oranges.
Posted by Partial2Partials 3 years ago
Partial2Partials
Actually, he probably is. He said that Hawking visited his school, which cartoon characters can't do. Or maybe he's trolling.
Posted by frankfurter50 3 years ago
frankfurter50
Trust me, he's not being sarcastic.
Posted by Partial2Partials 3 years ago
Partial2Partials
Sarcasm doesn't really help this.
Posted by tellytiger 3 years ago
tellytiger
wait i thought he was a character on a tv show,,
Posted by Partial2Partials 3 years ago
Partial2Partials
I'm just trying to say that Stephen Hawking was a real person and it's an insult to his memory if you lie about him.
Posted by tellytiger 3 years ago
tellytiger
srry bro
Posted by Partial2Partials 3 years ago
Partial2Partials
I'm the rude one here.
Posted by tellytiger 3 years ago
tellytiger
stop being rude just because you cant except the facts. reported.
Posted by Partial2Partials 3 years ago
Partial2Partials
C'mon, tellytiger. It's just plain disrespectful to lie about what a dead man said.