DevoutBokonist
GodsWarrior76

Donald Trump Is An Idiot

DevoutBokonist

Pro

Donald Trump is an idiot. Try to prove me wrong.
GodsWarrior76

Con

Just would like to know why you think he's an idiot, let's start there.
DevoutBokonist

Pro

He said he met with the president of the U.S. Virgin Islands. He seemed not to know that Guam and Peurto RICO were American territories. He also seemed not to know what the nuclear triad is, since he couldn"t explain what I t was when people asked him to. He claimed he came up with the phrase priming the pump, when it has been used since the 1930"s. He doesn"t believe in global warming, a scientifically proven fact. He talked about Andrew Jackson bejng involved in the civil war when Andrew Jackson died 16 years before the civil war! He has also shown no regard for diplomacy and the importance of it, literally picking a fight with our ally Qatar on Twitter! He also blamed Qatar for terrorism, before supporting Saudi Arabia, which is the country where the 911 bombers came from!
GodsWarrior76

Con

He seemed not to know that Guam and Puerto RICO are America territory? 1. you spelled "Peurto" wrong, it's Puerto. 2. He seemed not to know? That's not good enough, I need facts. When someone asked him a question about the nuclear triad,
Trump answered him. The headlines for CNN say he was stumped, but they are FAKE news. He was wrong about Andrew Jackson, but that does not make him an IDIOT. I gotta give you the Qatar statement though, it was a mistake, every president makes them. Give me facts he supported Saudi Arabia.
DevoutBokonist

Pro

Let me rephrase some things, because I wrote that late at night when I was half a sleep.
Donald Trump answered the nuclear triad question with a response that had nothing to do with the question, and only had to do with nuclear power in general, and off-topic gibberish. Even after it was rephrased, he responded by saying that he loved nuclear power.

About the Puerto Rico thing, I was wrong. However, I did look more into the situation and found out he is being incredibly ignorant about foreign policy just like he is in Qatar. He tweeted that the economic and infrastructure disaster was their fault. Not to mention, and I quote, he said, "they"re all healing quickly", which is anything but the case.

The U.S Virign Islands remark and the denial of Global Warming should be enough to prove his idiocy and ignorance.

Also, you"re right that the Andrew Jackson remark doesn"t make him an idiot, it just makes his ignorant.

Here"s your proof of his endorsement of Saudi Arabia. This is word for word what he tweeted, "I have great confidence in King Salman and the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, they know exactly what they are doing....",

If you don"t believe anything, look all it up, I fact checked myself this time.

Also, just to clarify, I"m not saying Saudi Arabia is responsible for 9/11, I"m just saying the majority of the terrorists came from there.

Please respond
GodsWarrior76

Con

I'll give you the nuclear triad thing, but a couple statements does not define him. I would like you to give your opinion on the way he handles foreign policy. He blames the economy collapsing on them, what's your point? How do you know that most of the terrorists came from saudi arabia? And why do you care that he tweeted about the prince of Saudi Arabia? What is this about really? Trump answers SOME questions in a weird way, and he's an idiot? You come up with some reasons that doesn't prove anything, and you call him an idiot.
Posted by GodsWarrior76 3 years ago
GodsWarrior76
Wow, a long shitty debate, and no one wins.
Posted by DebateAllTheWay 3 years ago
DebateAllTheWay
The problem with this debate is there is no definition of "Stupid". Maybe make a bright line such as among presidents he is stupid or some base to actually debate on. Otherwise it is just an opinion and rhetoric battle with no real idea for who should win.
Posted by GodsWarrior76 3 years ago
GodsWarrior76
Correct, no one pays attention to what he does. They pay attention to some of his stupid statments.
Posted by lIlIlIllIIIIllIlI 3 years ago
lIlIlIllIIIIllIlI
Couldn't this just mean he's uneducated on certain topics? Pretty sure no one knows absolutely everything regarding government and politics.
Posted by GodsWarrior76 3 years ago
GodsWarrior76
He said that Jackson said it was not needed.
Posted by GodsWarrior76 3 years ago
GodsWarrior76
He said Andrew Jackson was angry about the civil war.
Posted by TigerFan 3 years ago
TigerFan
The argument that President Trump was totally wrong about Andrew Jackson when he spoke of him in connection with the Civil War, ignores the context of his comment and his complete answer when pushed on the matter. Trump made it clear that he knows Jackson did not live during the period of the Civil War. He commented that had Jackson "been a little bit later, you wouldn't have had the Civil War." makes perfect sense, given Jackson's ability to preserve the Union during his tenure when the state of South Carolina tried to nullify federal law over the government control of foreign trade.
He was also right about Qatar, with the Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, Ed Royce, agreeing with the President in calling out Qatar's history of supporting terrorist groups. "Qatar"s relationship with Hamas remains very concerning. Senior leaders of Hamas and the military wing of the Muslim Brotherhood"which is an Islamist group designated as terrorists by Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and the United Arab Emirates"all reside in Qatar today," declared Congressman Royce.
Posted by DevoutBokonist 3 years ago
DevoutBokonist
I didn"t say Saudi Arabia was responsible. I"m just saying that the majority of 9/11 bombers were from that country. Sorry, I typed this up really late last night and didn"t think everything I said through.
Posted by Amphia 3 years ago
Amphia
@DevoutBokonist

Regarding the 9/11 bombers: "The hijackers in the September 11 attacks were 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda. Fifteen of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia, and the others were from the United Arab Emirates (2), Egypt, and Lebanon."
SOURCE: Wikipedia

It was largely Saudi Arabia but not completely.

Second, what is wrong with you. Saudi Arabia is not responsible for 9/11, those bombers were. I don't like Trump myself, but now you're just picking. Just because he supports Saudi Arabia does not mean he supports terrorism.
Posted by DevoutBokonist 3 years ago
DevoutBokonist
@DeepInThought