gzitman
Samrobi

Donald Trump is a bad president

gzitman

Pro

Donald Trump is a bad president.
Samrobi

Con

Donald Trump is a mediocre president.
gzitman

Pro

So you agree with me, He is bad.
Samrobi

Con

Well. . . I wouldn't say that. And I don't appreciate you putting words in my mouth so if you could just not do that that would be great. :) No, He is not good or awful he is very mediocre.
gzitman

Pro

He is not mediocre, He is very bad because he is destroying this country.
Samrobi

Con

I request for exapmles as well as the reason you think he is bad? Are you also swayed by perhaps a religous point of view, Or past experiences. I think, With an unbiased opinion, That he is mediocre. Especially compared to past presidents, Such as Abraham Lincoln.
gzitman

Pro

Trump has attacked many of the fundamental aspects of American democracy, Including the rule of law, Free press, Election integrity etc. . .
Samrobi

Con

If in fact he had oppressed these rights, Why would he remain in office? If he had revoked and ruined these basic rights he should have been impeached immediately. There is an entire country watching his every move. Some of these people criticize his every move, Others praise all of his deeds. The first mentioned people look at him biasedly and let their personal opinion sway their decision. Actually, On seocnd thought both do. Long story short I don't think that either is right. Not everything he has done is either good or bad. I would argue that he tends to make more mistakes then right choices, But he is not terrible. He is not the best. He is mediocre.
gzitman

Pro

He is still in office because he is supported by a Republican congress that capitulates to all his demands and turns a blind eye to these attacks. It is congress that impeaches a president. People are watching him but there is no shared reality anymore, Many of Trumps supporters are operating in a right-wing echo chamber that justifies all of Trumps indiscretions.
Samrobi

Con

Samrobi forfeited this round.