ItsNate
AZZhang

Donald Trump is not Racist - Change my mind

ItsNate

Pro

I hate hearing that Donald Trump is racist over and over again, He has done nothing to prove that he is racist. I believe that this is just another shot in the dark from liberals to make Trump look bad.
AZZhang

Con

I will accept this debate from the point that I believe Donald Trump is racist.
ItsNate

Pro

ItsNate forfeited this round.
AZZhang

Con

Despite his saying "I am the least racist person you will ever interview", Donald Trump voices many opinions which are seen as racially controversial, Such as his 'birther' conspiracy of Obama, Of which he was one of the loudest voices well before he became president. He claimed multiple times that Barack Obama was not born in the U. S. And even went as far as claiming that he'd sent investigators to Hawaii, Where Obama was born. Even after Obama released a long-form version of his birth certificate, Trump kept the rumors afloat. Or, In another case, In the speech announcing his presidency, Trump spent much of the time targeting Mexico and the southern border. He said Mexico was "bring drugs, Bringing crime, Bringing rapists. " This speech was not welcomed by minorities. One of Trump's most focused-on targets has been congresswoman Maxine Waters- he has criticized her several times, Including saying that 'she has an extraordinarily low I. Q. ' He has repeated the phrase at countless rallies and over twitter.

The plain fact remains that Donald Trump is racist- he has racial stereotypes and does not think of nor treat people of different races the same way.
ItsNate

Pro

ItsNate forfeited this round.
AZZhang

Con

My argument still stands.
ItsNate

Pro

ItsNate forfeited this round.
AZZhang

Con

AZZhang forfeited this round.
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
Unfortunately no
Posted by PointProven 3 years ago
PointProven
"Dude he has a nazi tatoo on his ankle"

Wait, What? Is this true? I've never hear that. That's some crazy stuff bro. . . .
Posted by Our_Boat_is_Right 3 years ago
Our_Boat_is_Right
Block, Asta is having trouble logging in. He is unable to log into DDO. Do you perhaps know how to fix this?
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
I am not saying that he is racist to the point that he considers other races to be subhuman and disgusting, But he defiantly has shown racist tendencies.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Dude he has a nazi tatoo on his ankle
Posted by dustryder 3 years ago
dustryder
I mean. . . Https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump