SickInTheHeadz
Anonymous

Don't circumcise a baby boy, Lick him instead

Started: 3/20/2019 Category: Economics

SickInTheHeadz

Pro

Don't circumcise a baby boy, Lick him instead. Circumcising baby boys is a terrible crime, But licking
them brings happiness and joy. Treating a child as a precious jewel, To give him up I would be a fool.
Circumcised boys are not happy boys. They cry in pain. They are sad boys who felt so much pain just because their mommy and daddy couldn't tolerate that extra skin. So they cut his penis, And that hurts a lot. But what hurts just as long is the knowledge that your parents betrayed you. I have decided to lick boys as well as girls, They both deserved some licking. Revenge is impossible, But licking is not. And they may put me in prison, But I have already licked a lot of children, And they will never change that. They cannot stop what already happened, Nor undo it. I have licked children on their cheeks, And I liked that a lot. Some of them may liked it, Some of them cried, But they were all equally licked, And will carry that memory as they live.

Con

Vote CON because I have gotten rid of this spam troll debate.