FanboyMctroll
the_bat_man

Don't want to be a Debby Downer but

FanboyMctroll

Pro

YOU SUCK!

What have you accomplished in this world, You are just another sheep who plays Fortnite 18 hours a day in moms basement, Eating pop tarts, Wearing Green Lantern pj's and having mom do your laundry, While complaining that there are no jobs out there and having been a Dunkin Donuts counter person for the last 4 years putting in your 9 hours a week.

Why don't you take your LBGT and Black Lives Matter hipster attitude and shove it, Whinny pu**y.

Lets face it YOU SUCK, You haven't accomplished anything in life.

Prove me wrong, Debate me and tell me how you don't suck in life
the_bat_man

Con

Counters

1. I don't play Fortnite because it is dumb.
2. I have my own room.
3. Pop Tarts don't taste good.
4. I don't have Green Lantern pajamas because DC sucks.
5. I don't have a job because I don't need a job yet.
6. I am an avid conservative.
7. How do we know that all the things you just described are about yourself and you just want to take out your suckyness on the whole Debate. Org community?
FanboyMctroll

Pro

I would like to thank my opponent for taking on this debate.

I give you credit for not being the stereotypical millennial or young person who wastes all day playing Fortnite and than complaining about not being able to find a job.

These complaints in my debate are about young people, Which I am not, I have been working since 14, Lived on my own by 19, Have 2 University degrees and run my own business in Law. So when I see young people today making excuses I just shake my head.

So I realize you are young but how can you prove to me you don't suck?

Do your work part time?
Do you play sports?
Do you have a hobby other than video games?
Have you ever been outside your country?
Or are you just the loitering kid who hangs out at malls, Watches comic book movies, Texts all day long and just asks his parents for allowance. Have you grown a pair yet or are you one of those whinny babies who needs mom to protect him from the outside world because his balls haven't dropped yet and still doesn't know how to talk to girls?

Prove to me you are not the typical kid who sucks! Like the kids today. What have you done useful in life so far?
the_bat_man

Con

1. No but during the summer I run a lemonade stand twice a week and have a shoveling/lawnmowing/raking business.
2. Soccer, Track, And baseball
3. I don't play video games. Reading, Sketching, Running, And playing board games
4. No, I have not
5. There's not a mall near my house, I watch movies but not all the time, I don't have a phone or allowance, And I don't know why you would want to know that question.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

Ok you sound like a very mature young man who has a bright future ahead of him.

Ok you win this argument, I take back the fact that I said YOU SUCK, You win
the_bat_man

Con

Thanks to my opponent