Coach84
Erthbeflat

EU mass imigration

Coach84 has forfeited round #3.

Coach84

Con

Mass immigration is bad for the eu it damages
-economy
-security
-culture
(youst intro argument)
Erthbeflat

Pro

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, You may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, Or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.
Coach84

Con

Well how are you nice to meet you and yes maybe we are into different levels of stupidness but you are definitely below me.
How can you say that mass immigration is not bad for the eu. I don't know if you stay in your home below a desk whating for a mom to bring you your cookies with milk, But look outside woman are being raped by pakistan rape gang only this week more than 5 women have died. We are bringing people from other culture that don't have the same believes that we doo and may think this is okay its not we have to close the borders and stop accepting immigrants. Second look at paris for one second it looks like a somali market place i wouldn't be surprised if we started seing the sharia law apear now you couldn't go out with your friends and a meet with a couple of lovely women (if you have any)
Erthbeflat

Pro

Posted by Devilsadvocate178 1 month ago
Devilsadvocate178
Notice how the Con doesn"t say anything beyond "you are a stupid head". . . And literally provides 0 evidence that mass migration is not harming the EU.
Posted by asta 2 months ago
asta
Just because you're a colony does not mean you are messed up. The USA and Australia were colonies too. They didn't get economically screwed, Even though they endured more colonization then Africa and the middle East.

Sweden is taking in a lot of Refugees even though they never colonized Africa or the middle East. Why should they accept a culture war in Europe?
Posted by Sonofcharl 2 months ago
Sonofcharl
Who creates all the problems in the Middle East and North Africa that lead to mass migration from these regions? The U. S and her European allies! We've only got ourselves to blame. If we didn't go meddling in the internal affairs of culturally different Sovereign States then there wouldn't be the perceived problem that there is now.
Posted by asta 2 months ago
asta
The EU should filter the Muslims coming into it.
Posted by Debating_Horse 2 months ago
Debating_Horse
True.