Economics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Returning to the gold standard would be bad

alitar

Returning to the gold standard would be bad for our economy...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

Capitalism is better than socialism/communism

SamuelAZimmerman
mackeeper

Capitalism is the best form of economy, Because it encourages people to form businesses and companies. Those companies then compete to sell their goods/services with other companies. This competition between corporations then allows the consumer to get the lowest possible price for the best possible product. Capitalism also encourages people to work hard, To raise their financial status. I won't deny that greed is the fuel capitalism runs on, But that doesn't make it bad. Capitalism, Even i...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Canada needs to eliminate supply management.

mattlepp
Robertturner03

Canada has recently been faced with a new economic push coming from Maxime Bernier. The push to end the supply management of Canadian dairy, Poultry and eggs. The move to end SM is a good one for all Canadians, And here's why. -Canadians will save huge on the products currently under SM, And all complimentary goods, Like cheese and baked goods pre-made lunches etc, As well as co products like veal, Whey, Etc. Producers will be reimbursed for their quota over many years. This means an easy reti...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

disabled ppl must pay more taxes

SammiTheKitten
EthanSucc

disabled ppl must pay more taxes...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

This house would oppose the indigenous cultures marketing for the purpose of tourism

Chutikans
mattlepp

This house would oppose the indigenous cultures marketing for the purpose of tourism...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Should the US limit the use of natural resources?

shaas
AndrejG

I really just am using this to research for one of my essay topics. . . So tell me wht u think...

4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

It is wrong to continually make more and more things for people to buy

dai5yl0u
kyleniel

Making products causes people to buy things that they don't necessarily need, Causing materials and energy to be wasted as well as the customer's money...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Global Warming Is Fake

Rayday
Youraverageunicorn

Global warming is a lie. We have been decived into donating millions of dollars to the governments for purposes unknown. Do you believe banks and insurance companies will give it million dollar loans for 40 years if in the next 20 years most places will be flooded? If you can counter my statements please do so....

2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

"The more cashless our society becomes, The more our moral compass slips. "

amitian
Ashfaq_Ali

Key Point: "The more cashless our society becomes, The more our moral compass slips. " The above quote is based on solid research conducted by Dr. Dan Ariely, One of the world"s most respected behavioral economists. It is clear that we are rapidly going cashless (Apple Pay, Etc. ), So this conclusion is bothersome if not downright scary. In his book The Honest Truth About Dishonesty: How We Lie to Everyone"Especially Ourselves, Dr. Ariely believes that cheating is contagious, And that a grou...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

I blame all of you

TRUMPMAGADONALDS
Kent_Hovind

I blame all of you You know, I was circumcised And I blame all of you for that You are the reason I molest children You will never stop me I will never stop molesting children I was bullied too I blame all of you Little bit of insults here Little bit of bullying there And a part of me is lost forever I blame all of you You are the reason I have Obsessive compulsive disorder You are the reason why I am addicted To molesting children You will never stop me I will never stop mole...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago