Education Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Can I settle abroad after a nanny course from India?

cambridgecia

Yes, You can settle abroad after a nanny course in India. The short-term training program offers comprehensive knowledge on how to take care of children, Old age people, And people with disabilities. All types of basic skills are taught in the program to make you skilled in providing care. You can move to Canada, Australia, The UK, And several other nations with or without family. Resource - https://www. Cambridgeinternationalacademy. Com/nanny-course-in-amritsar/...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Should educators attend psychology sessions?

C_N_E

Should educators receive psychiatric care/treatment to prevent mental and emotional disorders? I think so yes. Why? Because if not then what can happen? Well, If they do not seek mental health opportunities to keep them in check then we can expect any mental health issues and this can carry over to our new generations (youth) and be a bad influence. The thing is schools are a second home for all learners and therefore it is at utmost importance that all educators give their fullest and b...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

Korematsu v. United States was poorly decided

MrFarRight

you go first...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

are books only consumed by the rich?

Manoo

The Brazilian Federal Revenue said that "only the rich buy books", And proposes to increase taxes on books. In my opinion, This is an attempt to decrease access to education and knowledge for the poor. As anthropologist Darcy Ribeiro said, "The crisis in education in Brazil is not a crisis; it's a project. A society where people are ignorant and lack knowledge is easier to be controlled by the powerful. The books? Books are an inexhaustible source of knowledge, Knowledge that takes thousands of...

Challenge Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

We should abolish grades in school

DonovanTheDeveloper
Ihsieman

"When students cheat on exams, It"s because our school system values grades more than students value learning, " stated Neil deGrasse Tyson according to an article on vernoisnews. Com. I am debating that grades in school should be abolished. My first reason is this will cut back on cheating. If there's no grades, Students would not feel tempted to cheat as it wouldn't be necessary. My second reason is this will not make parents angry at their children. If you don't have an A on your repo...

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is lava wet?

LukasDrakon
DeletedUser

No, Lava is not wet, Because if you touch it, You will burn your hands....

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should schools have surveillance cameras in all classrooms?

Ateni
notmemex101

In order to have a safer learning and safety environment, Surveillance cameras should be placed in all classrooms. Students and teachers are more likely to act properly if they are aware that they are being monitored. Students will also be protected by cameras so they will provide evidence if anything unusual happens....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Online school dress codes

The_Right_1
DeletedUser

Ok so have recently read an article about a school district in Illinois that has set a school dress code for online zoom classes. No Pj's, No tank top with shorts, Full set of clothing you would actually wear to a school. What? That makes no sense. I will elaborate and address any counterclaims from my opponent....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Derek Chauvin, A true chauvinistic pig, Share the same character traits as the god of the bible

backwardseden
GreatClickbait

Derek Chauvin, A true chauvinistic pig, Shares the same character traits as the god of the bible, In which case the god of the bible according to the print is also a true chauvinistic pig. Now I'm not going to educate you on the slob who Derek Chauvin is as that's not my place nor problem. So no, You do not get to use typical word salad as an excuse for whatever menagerie ideals that will not work. The same is true as for the god of the bible. I'm not here to educate you on whatever it is to you...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Homework

LilahF
Thebigfrog

I am against homework becuase it is too much pressure on students and they should get a break from learning after shcool....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago