Education Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

I'm Pro-Life | Change my mind

DonnyBoi
PointProven

I'm Pro-Life. Meaning, I disagree with abortions. I feel as if abortion is the equivalent of murder. I'm open to people changing my mind. Goodluck....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Maths and Science should be an elective subject in highschool

Jx78
Sxpient

I think that Maths and Science should be an elective subject in high school. Because in reality most of the students who are not even interested in that subject should waste years of their life to learn that just to get good scores. Students should be able to pick wheter they want the additional Maths and Science class or not so the ones who are really interested in that subject could still learn it and the ones who not wouldn't have to waste their time just to do so....

Debating Period
10 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is water real?

Bakedbeans
Our_Boat_is_Right

Water is not real. It is just a pigment of our imagination. Our eyes just paint a picture that water is there. Our eyes make us think water is real, But in reality it's not....

Debating Period
11 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Ontario Government Taking Consent Out Of Sex Ed Classes.

fxcking.spencer
laurensjohnnyboi

I think that Doug Ford should keep in learning about consent in sexual education. Why? Because consent is the MAIN thing when it comes to sex. The first priority. Kids need to learn about this so less sexual assault happens, And so kids know what they are getting into and that it is ok to say no. Not only is he taking out consent, But is taking out same gender sex, Safe sex, Periods, Body parts and just sex in general. Kids need to know how their body works, And that the changes they are going t...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Bullying is bad

alitar
FanboyMctroll

I think bullying is bad...

Debating Period
18 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Schools and Libraries Should Not Be Allowed to Ban Books

shanmccubb
HurricaneStorm37

My argument is that schools and libraries should not be able to ban books. Con is debating that schools and libraries should be able to ban books. I will let Con go first. Lets begun. (This is my first debate. If you see me doing something wrong, Please correct me. Thanks! )...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

The internet is responsible for the increase in mental health issues in youth.

stephaniesoraghan13262
tianastrano

It can create a sense of community facilitate the support from friends encourage people to seek help and share information and resources improved ability to share and understand the feelings of others information, Support, Or treatment can reach people who might not otherwise have easy access Facebook recently launched "proactive detection" artificial intelligence technology that will scan all posts for patterns of suicidal thoughts, And when necessary send mental health resources to the u...

1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Rubik's cubes should be allowed in schools

MoonFire
fortnitehype

Rubik's cubes should be allowed in school because if you like to fiddle with stuff, A Rubik's cube is great to fiddle with....

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Students should not be forced to go to school

angrycupcake
Pkb123

Comment your opinion about that....

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

School pupils shouldn't be punished with detentions. They are practically imprisonment.

Robertturner03
hi234

Teachers nowadays are giving out way to many detentions leaving students liable to more, Is this acceptable. I would like to welcome my opponent to this debate on a ever lasting topic. Debate starts next round....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago