Amphia
SteelPelican

Enough is Enough!

Amphia has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Amphia

Pro

If someone doesn't get rid of these trolls and spammers....

@AIRMAX and @BSH7000
GET RID OF IT PLEEEAASEEEE

It's so annoying when you get on and think there are 75 debates waiting to be challenged but then find out 95% of them are just spams trying to get you to watch a free movie...

...which by the way is soooooooo fake!

What kind of idiot would see that on DDO and think "Wow, free movie? Sure, why don't I just click this sketchy link and hope I don't get a computer virus!"

Or even better: "Wow Baba whats-his-name will cure my infertility and find me my true love? I better call this dodgy a** number and hope it's not a scam!"

My goodness, anyone else about to explode?

Also, if someone actually accepts this rant just know you only have 5 minutes to answer.

I'd think through it if I were you.
SteelPelican

Con

Accepted for fun.

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this. But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note,

Amphia

Pro

I have no idea what any of what you just said means but....

Sure.
SteelPelican

Con

It was part of the Gettysburg Address, I couldn't fit the whole thing in due to the word count.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
its only destroying the website for everyone wolf
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
just report their profiles
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
yes wtf!
Posted by Amphia 3 years ago
Amphia
I've spent 10 minutes reporting every single one.
Posted by Amphia 3 years ago
Amphia
@ WOLF.J

Being honest I wouldn't be surprised if that were true. But only idiots would actually click the links so it's kind of a waste.
Posted by WOLF.J 3 years ago
WOLF.J
what if its a conspiracy, the MODs secretly allow it and that way they share the revenue with the spammers, in a twisted sort of cross promotional pact.

Id watch out if i were you...