carnew
Anonymous

Enter this debate for free 50,000 poke coins on POKEYMAN- go

carnew has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

carnew

Pro

plz enter this and for free poke-coins, 50,000.

or just talk to me i need frend

Con

I don"t play poke me mom anymore, but I"ll take the coins anyways.

How"s life going for ya?
carnew

Pro

uh yea things are good rn although there are some dang DISRESPECTFUL boys chasing me around and my debates and bullying me for my debates. Other than that it's all good. What about you?

Con

My life is about average. Right now, my grades are dropping because i stopped working hard like 2 weeks ago and trying to recover, but they are getting back up so thats good. I also have practice after school for the 5 days of school week, and races on Saturdays, so i dont have a lot of time for anything, but i still stay up till like 1am watching YouTube and playing PUBG cuz its the only time i get to be on my phone and i want it so bad. Currently, i am not doing my French homework, because this seems more important and interesting.

And also, why are people bullying you for your debates, that seems like a weird thing to bully ppl for.
carnew

Pro

well first of all good luck on your race on I hope your grades get better. People think i actually don't know how to spell because i ironically post crap on stupid debates with really bad spelling. So a lot of people get dang MAD when they see some boy with incorrect words.

Con

Thats a meme. But they gotta learn to treat their elders with some respect, especially for a 111-year old like you. But I did look into your debates. Laughed for like 10 minutes straight. Keep doing what youre doing, you are hilarious. Loved how you just kept responding without any thought or question to it, just one sentence answers every time.