liamjohnson
Papabear01

Everything B.C. didn"t actually happen

Papabear01 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 3/26/2018 Category: News
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

liamjohnson

Pro

News flash!! Everything before Christ didn"t actually happen. All of those "artifacts" were just planted here by aliens. Don"t believe everything you"re told! Don"t @ me, dinosaurs.... not a thing. Did NOT happen, absolutely not.. and anyone who doesn"t believe me can actually fight me. And to anyone with spelling or grammatical errors, your opinion is completely irrelevant.
Papabear01

Con

Okay so apparently if anyone has a grammatical error, their argument is invalid to you. I hope you know that when you said doesn't, you typed doesn"t. So your argument is invalid to me.
liamjohnson

Pro

Thank you for not answering my argument at all. If you wanted to say that you could have just commented dummy now I do not get to hear anyones ACTUAL opinion.... Good job you ruined this for EVERYONE... If you do not have anything to actually debate with me get out of here brother. I hope these sensible people can give the right vote because you just wasted all of our time and yeah maybe not everyone agrees with me but they can not just vote for you because they do not agree with me. You did not actually debate anything and you did not even disagree with me about the actual topic so how can someone vote you right when you have no evidence. You suck PAPABEAR10. And for the commenters, I am actually atheist so no I do not believe in God. But honestly PLEASE if you have any actual evidence from B.C. show me it!!! Like were you alive during that time? No, I did not think so! So how can any of us know if any of the evidence is even real.. Oh wait, we can not!! Unless any of you actually experienced that time and have any proof then I do not believe you thanks!
Posted by SomeDude68 2 years ago
SomeDude68
Please. . . Learn. Start with the Han Dynasty, From China. ((secure site) totallyhistory. Com/han-dynasty/)
A LOT happened BEFORE the day from -1 to +1 (or did all their calendars go to zero? Lol! ). AKA. . . "BC". Those that actually believe the Earth is as old as the Bible's timeline, Is wrong. That is all a mistake of MAN's doing. - No where did "God" tell anyone the age of the Earth. There is no verse or any words from the Bible, Where God says ANYTHING to the effect of "this Earth is XXXX years old. " That 6, 000 years thing is simply Man's mistake of ONLY using the Bible. Summing up the Book of Numbers and Biblical people's recorded ages (from the bible) going back to Adam and Eve, Etc. , And thinking oh, THAT's exactly how old the Earth MUST be. ----- Wrong! Man made recording errors. And that god let him.
Also, Any god would know that a people from so long ago (Iron Age), Could not comprehend a universe so large, With things so complicated (well, Not without "giving away the farm", So to speak). So any god would probably speak to their underlings/creations in a VERY generic way. Else any god would know that by telling his sheeple why he chose to create an Earth with an "apparent age". . . Would be ridiculously incomprehensible. So voila. . . A god would probably reduce it all down to "thousands" of years. For simplicity sake. The Christian god (aka He) let his creations simply SIN, Once AGAIN! , And make ANOTHER mistake, ALL do to man's EGO. Psst. . . The sin of EGO, Is Biblically known as, The Original Sin.
Posted by Dylan_Colello 3 years ago
Dylan_Colello
you are so stupid...
Posted by Fiasco 3 years ago
Fiasco
@liamjohnson

I'd be very interested to hear of any proof you may have for your idea! Unfortunately, it would be very hard for me to take you seriously if you simply say that nobody else's argument is valid because all of their proof is automatically fake....but don't provide any of your own to be discussed. I think I speak for everyone in saying that it would be interesting to hear what you have to say!
Posted by Fiasco 3 years ago
Fiasco
If your timeline centers around Christ, I assume that you believe in Christ. If you believe in Christ, I assume that you believe in the Bible. If you believe in the Bible, I think you should take a look at the Old Testament.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
Are you on crack or what? Take another fentanyl patch. there is no aliens and dinosaurs were here, so were ancient humans, cave paintings, clay pots made 8000 BC, ancient man found in peat bogs, tons of scientific data before your Jesus loving imaginary magician carpenter.