SickInTheHeadz
Anonymous

Everything is wrong about children

Anonymous
Started: 3/19/2019 Category: Economics

SickInTheHeadz

Pro

Children can't consent to be born, So being born is wrong- People shouldn't be able to make children, Because children can't consent to be born. They also can't consent to go to school, Which means that school is wrong. They can't consent to life, They don't understand life, So life is wrong. Everything about children is wrong. EVERYTHING. Don't make any more children. When you make children, You give them into the life where they could suffer horribly. The only way to prevent suffering is to prevent life. So do it. Prevent the life. No more children. There will be no more children being born. It is wrong. It is immoral. What if your child gets kidnapped and brutally raped by a sick pedophile? You could have prevented that if you only didn't give birth to that child. It's your fault. You gave birth to her. Because of you she was raped. All because of you. It's all your fault. You are a monster. A failure. A freak. You should die. Period.

Con

Many children are not raped or brutally murdered and grow up to have great lives. .
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
Chronosofwisdom
I agree with vi spex on this one, I just wish he would take it seriously
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
I am not a child, But I do take several psychiatric drugs along with painkillers, And this may just be the pills talking.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
isabella7008
haha it feels like whoever keeps on makes keeps this type of topic is probably a child ;D
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
@ Auroborus
And I won't, Because having children is wrong and causes a lot of suffering in the world.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
Auroborus
Sick, It may be better that you didn't have children.

Just saying what we are all thinking.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
billsands
little germ factories
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
Are you saying that God made us do what we do, And it's not our fault? Of course it's our fault. Being too weak to resist God's commands is our fault. When you break a rock with a hammer, Do you blame the hammer for being too strong, Or a stone for being too weak to resist? But I resisted. I didn't procreate. I didn't create a child, So my offsprings cannot suffer being choked, Killed, Suffocated, Drown, Raped, Sliced with machete, Crushed by a truck or something else. Only I can suffer now. I determined the life of my offspring, And my determination is that there shall be no offspring. No more suffering for my child.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
melcharaz
man wasn't consented to be created either, Yet here we are. We didn't create ourselves nor can we determine the life or attitude of our offspring. God does what he sees fit to do.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Interesting point btw, Sry i kind of don't know what to think of you or your debates so i don't really know how to respond, This one seems more genuine then the other debates you have made though. .
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Oh, I was refering to the suffering part. . Cuz there is an opposite to that

And why do the sperm go for the egg then? It chooses to do that
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
SickInTheHeadzAnonymousTied
Reasons for voting decision: Vispex is a legend