jrardin12
Gandylamb12

Evolution is a Myth; Creation is the Truth Part 1

jrardin12

Pro

The whole evolutionary theory goes against logic and scientific laws. From biology to astronomy to paleontology evolution has been proven wrong. There is no evidence for it and there is no way to experiment with it. It believes in spontaneous generation and believes matter appeared out of thin air.
Gandylamb12

Con

I gotta say, I fully agree with you. Thank god theres at least one smart person on this website! Everyone knows that scientific studies are shams paid for by jews or fuckin nigger chinks. Of course, People like KILLARY are trying to convert us all to the ISIS religion. WELL NO MORE I SAY. I WILL TAKE A STAND AGAINST THE AL QAEDA BRAINWASHING. WITH THE POWER OF GOD, AND GOD'S ULTIMATE DIVINE WARRIOR DONALD TRUMP, WE WILL PREVAIL AGAINST DEM ATHEISRS AND MUSLIMS!
jrardin12

Pro

That is nice, But next time can you leave it in the comment section.
Gandylamb12

Con

NO I WILL NOT, YOU GODDAMN ISIS SYMPATHIZER! I knew you were a fake the moment I saw you!
jrardin12

Pro

Greeeeeeaaaaaattttt!
Gandylamb12

Con

Gandylamb12 forfeited this round.
Gandylamb12

Con

Gandylamb12 forfeited this round.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@Gandylamb12

I know you are a troll but I will still rebut your claims.

"Science states that GOD IS REAL AND THAT GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE. "
No they don't. If science stated that they would have no evidence to support such a claim so it is a lie and never pass through peer review.

"JUST WATCH EPISODE 37 OF BILL NYE THE THEOLOGY GUY: WHY WOMEN ARE INFERIOR TO MEN. "
Don't know what this has got to do with God. Physically on average men are stronger then women. That is the biggest difference between the two sexes.
Posted by Gandylamb12 3 years ago
Gandylamb12
Sorry, But the SCIENTIFIC FACTs disagrees with you. Science states that GOD IS REAL AND THAT GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE. IF YOU don't BELIEVE ME, JUST WATCH EPISODE 37 OF BILL NYE THE THEOLOGY GUY: WHY WOMEN ARE INFERIOR TO MEN.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@jrardin12

I don't know why you typed that.

Science explains things. Religions assumes how it is done. Do you know how God created matter? Do you know how God created laws? Do you know how God does anything? No which is why it is an argument of ignorance. God of gaps or I don't know therefore God.
Posted by jrardin12 3 years ago
jrardin12
Note they are not saying something came from nothing instead they are rebutting claims made by theists.

Because they don't want God in the picture.

For of this they are willfully ignorant: that by the Word of God the heavens were of old, And the earth standing out of the water and in the water,

whereby the world as it then was, Being overflowed with water, Perished.

But the heavens and the earth which now are, By the same Word are kept in store, Reserved unto fire against the Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

21 For when they knew God, They neither glorified Him as God, Nor were thankful, But became vain in their imaginations, And their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, They became fools,

23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man, And to birds and fourfooted beasts and creeping things.

24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, To dishonor their own bodies among themselves.

25 They changed the truth of God into a lie, And worshiped and served the creature more than the Creator, Who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature.

27 And likewise also the men, Leaving the natural use of the woman, Burned in their lust one toward another, Men with men, Working that which is unseemly, And receiving in themselves that recompense for their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind to do those things which are not fitting,

29 being filled with all unrighteousness, Fornication, Wickedness, Covetousness, Maliciousness, Full of envy, Murder, Strife, Deceit, Malignity. They are whisperers,

30 backbiters, Haters of God, Spiteful, Proud, Boasters, Inventors of evil things, Disobedient to parents,
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@jrardin12

"God is outside the laws because He is the lawgiver. "

Using everything in our five senses as proof that cannot be the case. When science find laws if laws are true they are also bound by it. Nothing we have found is not bounded by these laws.

"My explanations way better than yours because as I said your only other option is matter creating itself or being eternal which is just as unscientific as mine. Anyway I have to go. We will be talking more about science in our debate later on anyway. "
Okay but your argument is not better if it is from an argument of ignorance. I don't know therefore God or the God of gaps arguments. Find out what the words I am using mean and realise the mistakes in your logic. You do not understand yet to equate it to God. That is your problem.
Posted by jrardin12 3 years ago
jrardin12
God is outside the laws because He is the lawgiver.

My explanations way better than yours because as I said your only other option is matter creating itself or being eternal which is just as unscientific as mine. Anyway I have to go. We will be talking more about science in our debate later on anyway.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@jrardin12

"Basically, You have admitted that you don't know haw the universe started. Then how can I rely on you or any other evolutionist to tell me how the rest came to be? "
Listen to the evolutionists again. Note they are not saying something came from nothing instead they are rebutting claims made by theists.

"Yes God can. He is all-powerful.
Evolution can only say it was God, Or matter is eternal or it created itself.
Which one will you pick? All three deal with faith. "
How about I don't know as the 4th option? I am not going to use an argument of ignorance which you clearly like to use. I don't know therefore God or the God of gaps of argument.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@jrardin12

"Not at all. God created it, Matter did not create itself. I am consistent with my belief in the Law of Thermodynamics because matter did not create itself.
For you, You only have three options. Matter can create itself, Though it says it can't, It is eternal. Or God made it. "

God created matter yet the first law states matter cannot be created or destroyed but God can still do it for some reason. Simple 1+1=2 is a balanced equation nothing created or destroyed in terms of matter what God is doing is 0=1 which goes against the first law since matter cannot be created or destroyed.
Posted by jrardin12 3 years ago
jrardin12
Basically, You have admitted that you don't know haw the universe started. Then how can I rely on you or any other evolutionist to tell me how the rest came to be?
Posted by jrardin12 3 years ago
jrardin12
Yes God can. He is all-powerful.
Which one will you pick? All three deal with faith.