backwardseden
ecohen123

Evolution is proven fact... god (thankfully) no matter which language you speak is not proven fact

ecohen123 has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

backwardseden

Pro

Listed below are three proofs that evolution is proven fact. Thankfully the so-called god of the bible, in which nobody can even prove even exists, is not proven fact in any language.

Proof #1
As stated from the masterpiece series from National Geographic's "One Strange Rock"
Prof Chris Perry "After the parrot fish have eaten the coral, they then excrete it as sand." Narrator Will Smith "In one year, one fish poops out a ton of sand, literally." Chris "That same sand material that you find in parrot fish poop can be found in the islands themselves. Sometimes, on some islands the sand is made up of 70% of parrot fish poop. The parrot fish are absolutely crucial to the development of these islands." Will "But life"s not done. Fish form the fresh beach, then more life follows on. And presto. Instant island paradise."
Mike Massimino "Its kind of amazing what a small creature can do. That a bunch of little fish can build an island just by going about their daily routine. That"s quite an impact." Rock solid evolution in which cannot be deflated.
https://www.scientificamerican.com... - Parrot Fish Poop Makes Beautiful Beaches

Proof #2
As stated from National Geographic's masterpiece series "One Strange Rock"
Mae Jemison "Plants here are green because our sun is green. The majority of light emitted from the sun is in the bluegreen wavelength. It doesn"t look green to us because it has light emitted in other areas to - in red and blue. And so when you blend all those together they look white. Most plants here on earth have evolved to use primarily red and blue light for photosynthesis. They reflect back the green light which is why they look green." Irrefutable proof of evolution.
- SPEaC's "Ask a Scientist" - Why are plants green?

Proof #3
Antibiotic resistant microbes, better known as "superbugs" is 100% confirmation and certification and proven fact that evolution is taking place right here in the here and the now. Antibiotic resistant microbes are evolving every single second of every single day to become more resistant to antibiotics.

Superbug 1.a pathogenic bacterium that has developed immunity to antibiotics, or an insect that has developed immunity to insecticides.
(has developed means evolution is taking place)

- Frontline - The Trouble with Antibiotics Documentary
- Dan Rather Reports Addicted to Antibiotics
Dan Rather "Every year more than 90,000 Americans die from similar infections that are resistant to antibiotics. That stunning figure is higher from the death toll from AIDS, car accidents and prostate cancer combined."
- Antibiotics Resistance

The so what nothingness god of the bible (thankfully) is not proven fact
No matter which language you speak. god is NOT proven fact.

My opponent cannot win the evolution argument in which was just listed and proved. So only religion, namely christianity, is left to argue in this debate.

If you are unwilling to watch videos that are placed within this debate, it simply means that you are unwilling to accept valid evidence. And no with a very big thunderous thump, I am not willing to type out 50,000 characters or more so that your brain will not read what has been stated in the videos. That's because nearly all christians have this nasty habit of not being able to read in the first place. Stereotyping am I? Prove---me---wrong. Read what has been put forth to you, watch the videos also, and put forth an intelligent and educated debate!

dsjpk5 will not be allowed to vote in the voting process.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@32doni32nido32 - Yeah Its strange that there in nature, Not on the table, There is not blue food except for maybe some blue flowers. George Carlin made fun of that and he's absolutely 100$ correct. Now what is interesting are Horseshoe Crabs. They have blue blood. And their blood is so pure that there's no disease within them and is so powerful that within one swimming Olympic pol (50 yards I think or 25 yards - its one or the other) and according to One Strange Rock if my memory serves to be correct, One drop of their blood in that pool would cure ANY disease known, Cancer included. Wow. Now the question is, Is how does man incorporate that into our bodies? But then again - does man REALLY want to?
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Why Christianity is the true religion: https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=o5qJPZySo7A
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
I agree; there are DEFINITELY a lot of things from the theory of evolution that are undeniable (though, It doesn't matter if I agree; if it's real, It's real).

I also agree (though my agreement is irrelevant) when you say that religion has no proof; it really doesn't, Aside from an ancient book that many view as being unreliable.

No, I don't believe that plants started out as giving off the appearance of being green (though I'm not sure what colour they would have STARTED as). I was simply stating that the quote doesn't show the process of development where it came from Point A to (the present) Point B.

There's a video called "Why is Blue so Rare in Nature? " which I highly suggest you watch. It's pretty interesting!
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@32doni32nido32 - There are a lot of things about evolution that cannot be denied. Then there's a lot of bunk that to me has yet to be proved. But hey that's true with everything except for religion and proving it. Religion has absolutely nothing, Ground 0 that has been proved about it. Especially christianity and its god. And don't you think that its god should be proven ---before--- believing especially since the bible, If not the most violent and hateful book ever produced is certainly among the top 3? I find it frightening that people as a whole when searching for something to believe in, They generally don't believe in themselves, But believe in outside sources as coping mechanisms for either the good or the bad. What it means regardless is that people have low self esteem. Because of this they seek a power booster as some sort of rocket to the moon. And with the god of the bible it a "believe it or else" with many families. Dare anyone believe differently and they get cut off from their family.

OK plants being green. Do you believe that plants ---all the time--- ever since they first got their start all across the world, Period, On planet earth were green? If so that's a pretty bold statement. See that's impossible to say and that's why plants have evolved to be green. The quote doesn't need to give anything. It stands on its own and makes perfect sense. Or at least I think so. When I first heard it. BANG it was a whopper. And for the sun to emit a blue-green light more than any other color, I mean jeez. Another BANG that I didn't even come close to knowing. Are plants red or blue? Some are red. But I can't think of one that is blue (flowers excluded).
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@backwardseden

You are definitely correct; there are things from the theory of evolution that are true. For instance, Humans started out having black hair and brown eyes, However, Over many years, We now have genetic traits like blue and/or green eyes, Blonde hair, Red hair, Etc.

To answer your question, Yes, I did watch One Strange Rock. As for the videos you mentioned, That was in the section of Proof #3 and I agreed with that one from the start (sorry for not mentioning that); it's a very good example of how some microbes are evolving in order to survive and resist antiobiotics. I can't deny that.

I'm going to have to reference the dictionary definition in order to give an example of where I'm coming from a few times, So this is just a brief forewarning.
The definition I'll be using: The process by which different kinds of living organisms are thought to have developed and diversified from earlier forms during the history of the earth.
Though plants reflect green light, That doesn't show the development of plants over a period of time; it simply states something that plants do. The quote provides no statement of any changes from how plants used to be versus how they are now, And doesn't mention anything about how plants diversified so that we could have different types and families of them. It gives no process of different kinds of organism development, And states nothing about plants during historical times dearing the early age of the Earth.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@FollowerofChrist1955

Okay, I might be missing something here (please explain how the quote disproves the theory of evolution), But it says, And I quote:
"Over 60 million years, Several transitional forms evolved"
You notice that one word: "evolved"? Yeah, Well, That is part of the theory of evolution. SURPRISE! Part of evolution is the process of evolution! Who would've thought?
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 3 years ago
FollowerofChrist1955
Backwardseden;
Notice the use of words in Brian Richmonds descriptive litany of praise.
Quote "Evolution by natural selection is one of the best substantiated theories in the history of science." Unquote

Really? Let us determine if this is indeed accurate. Natural Selection? According to NOAA
The last shore-dwelling ancestor of modern whales was Sinonyx, top left, a hyena-like animal. Over 60 million years, several transitional forms evolved: from top to bottom, Indohyus, Ambulocetus, Rodhocetus, Basilosaurus, Dorudon, and finally, the modern humpback whale.

My response: only the MOST STUPID can believe this!
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@32doni32nido32 - Seasoned beatings. Whoppss, I meant to say well you know greetings. "almost all atheist scientists say that evolution is not factual but rather theoretical;" False. They will all say that its factual. Though they will for the most part nearly 100% of them say that "all" of evolution is theoretical. There are some things that they 100% know to be absolutely factual.
As far as the "elaboration", did you watch the videos? And did you bother to watch One Strange Rock? I can't type out 50,000 characters for someone who doesn't understand something and is as easy as humble pie to someone else. In truth nothing else is needed to be elaborated on. Its all right there in English. Strange that you understand the bible? In which no idiot god would have ---ever--- used text to begin with to parade his precious superior ego god complex around.
With the definitions of evolution that you've incorporated, you can't just insert them to what you want them to be. Once again
Mae Jemison "Plants here are green because our sun is green. The majority of light emitted from the sun is in the bluegreen wavelength. It doesn"t look green to us because it has light emitted in other areas to - in red and blue. And so when you blend all those together they look white. Most plants here on earth have evolved to use primarily red and blue light for photosynthesis. They reflect back the green light which is why they look green." Do you notice that she used the word "evolution"? Its not by accident. Did National Geographic tell her to say that exact statement word for word? Perhaps. She is after all one of the 8 astronauts and I believe a life biologist if memory serves. Regardless that statement is a truly perfect statement that makes perfect sense if there ever was one summed up in only a brief few sentences. I got if right off the bat and I was truly shocked by it, and the sun emitting mainly light of the blue green wavelength. POOF it made sense why plants were green!
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
Oh gosh now that I know you better I feel kind of bad going back to the past and debating you again...THIS HURTS AGGGHHH
But, it's good to challenge others and get both sides to think. I do that with friends and family all the time.

So there are two definitions of evolution:
1) The process by which different kinds of living organisms are thought to have developed and diversified from earlier forms during the history of the earth.
2) The gradual development of something, especially from a simple to a more complex form.

Proof #1 fits the second definition much better than the first, as does Proof #2; neither of them fit the first defintion very well. Maybe you could offer some clarification as I may be missing something.

Also, almost all atheist scientists say that evolution is not factual but rather theoretical; it has tons of evidence supporting that it happened, however it's not 100% proved and there's still more research to be done. Gravity also isn't a fact but rather a theory, though I personally believe that gravity exists as does an overwhelming majority of the population.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
I agree with the part that says fish form the fresh beach, but it is quite a logic jump to go from there to instant island paradise.