backwardseden
JaredFogle

Evolution is proven fact

backwardseden has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

backwardseden

Pro

Antibiotic resistant microbes, better known as "superbugs" is 100% confirmation and certification and proven fact that evolution is taking place right here in the here and the now. Antibiotic resistant microbes are evolving every single second of every single day to become more resistant to antibiotics.

Superbug 1.a pathogenic bacterium that has developed immunity to antibiotics, or an insect that has developed immunity to insecticides.
(has developed means evolution is taking place)

Now watch the vidies that proves evolution is taking place in the here and now. If you don't, then you have no argument.

http://www.youtube.com... - Frontline - The Trouble with Antibiotics Documentary
http://www.youtube.com... - Rise Of Superbugs Resistant To Antibiotics | Full Documentary
http://www.youtube.com... - Antibiotics Resistance

The so what nothingness god of the bible (thankfully) is not proven fact
No matter which language you speak. god is NOT proven fact.
JaredFogle

Con

learned in school that evolution is a theory and if you think otherwise god will strike you with lightning
backwardseden

Pro

Well you were just proved flat out wrong in the opening round because you like the typical christian cannot pay any attention to actual evidence when slapped in the face with it and that's entirely YOUR problem which is proof of what the typical christian is, utter lack of an edumacation and intelligence.
JaredFogle

Con

what is that
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@JoelNuge - Do---not---eve---try---to---lecture---me---boy when you have made absolutely no effort whatsoever, and you fricken know it, to even look up the verses presented unto you nor did the quotes stated did you even read. Those just went right over your head.
Do---not---even---tell---me---that---I---have---a---misunderstanding---of---the---christian---faith---boy when there are over 30,000 versions of it. Sheesh.
"You complain that Jesus told us to get rid of your family, well you need to look at the context of the time." Oh absolutely not do I because nobody who is sane would have ever done as such as you are NOT doing as such therefore you are NOT a christian. Just because YOU cannot pay attention to YOUR bible in which YOUR god would never communicate in text form because of moronic confusion like this so YOU can CLEARLY MISINTERPRET + at least 20 other reasons rather than simply coming on down down and talking to you and saying "I'm here to correct things" but see YOUR god provides NO EVIDENCE whatsoever so what do you do? YOU GUESS. I'm ending this. Don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about when I will ---always--- know a lot lot lot more about your god, in which you cannot even prove even exists, christ in which you cannot even prove even exists, religion and bible than you ---ever--- will. Now watch this video because it also knows better than you whereas you have to invent excuses which is what the typical christian does rather than presenting actual evidence.
http://www.youtube.com... - Why Does Every Intelligent christian disobey jesus?
Posted by darkwolf 3 years ago
darkwolf
people stop with attempted conversion, the time when religion ran the world is over live with it.
Posted by JoelNuge 3 years ago
JoelNuge
Backwardseden, it seems you have a grave misunderstanding of the Christian Faith and the word of Jesus, so let me just explain this to you.

You complain that Jesus told us to get rid of your family, well you need to look at the context of the time. The word here used is 'hate', but looking at the original Greek it means to turn them away, as you cannot be a follower of Christ of you are a follower of your parents. I know that it may be hard for you to grasp the fact that you can turn away from your parents, considering that you still live with them, but you have to look at the context. Back then, whatever profession your father did, that job you would also go into, however, Jesus taught to go against the crowd in most situations, therefore it is not an extraordinary claim that Jesus is to say 'Follow your dreams', instead of 'Follow the Crowd'.

Secondly, about proof, I sorted that out in my original debate with you (in which I won), as Jesus rising from the dead clearly proves that God does, in fact, exist. As a result of this, according to the Bible, you must repent of your sins and trust alone in Christ for your salvation. You may feel as though you are sentenced to death for committing sins, well, God can't spiritually allow sin into his kingdom, therefore all who sin cannot be with God and that in itself is the torment of hell. However, Jesus dying on the cross and making the sacrifice meant that he paid the price for the sin for us. This allows us to eternally be with him in heaven.

Make this change today, turn your life around and follow Christ, and you will see it will make a drastic improvement in your life as well as the lives around you.

Jesus wants you to be saved, and so he is encouraging you to join him, and I am a part of that encouragement. Put your faith in Jesus, my friend, as it looks like you have not got as long to live as I have. May the Lord Bless you and keep you and remain with you always. Amen.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@SHARINGISCARINGg - Here is EXACTLY you. You are the caller.
http://www.youtube.com... - Aggressive Christian | Jerikia
Posted by SHARINGISCARINGg 3 years ago
SHARINGISCARINGg
And we have proven he exists. Several people have proven that he exists.
Posted by SHARINGISCARINGg 3 years ago
SHARINGISCARINGg
@backwardseden

You don't understand what it is to be Christian. "those who believe and are baptized shall be saved."
The is what Christianity is. We believe, and we are baptized. We will be saved. We don't want to keep this to ourselves. That is why there are so many Christians on here.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
god loves me when you can't even prove he exists? And you do realize that with those words you have declared war on me. And you do get that "more people have died in the name of god than for any other reason" George Carlin and he's right.
So god loves me when he wants to issue a death warrant on me for the mere fact that I do not believe in him DT 13: 9-10, 17:2-5, if I'm gay LV 20:13, curse at my parents EX 21:17, JV 20:9, MK 7:10, MT 15:4, if I blaspheme LV 24:16, if I commit adultery LV 20:10 , works on the sabbath EX 31:14, NU 15: 32-36, etc etc etc so don't tell me your god loves me OR ANYONE when you don't know ANYTHING about him. Got it teeny booper who pretends he has the answers when in fact he knows nothing?
So let's add a few verses shall we? Why of course...
god knowingly hates children
* god in his bible knowingly and truly hates children through numerous passages such as LM4: 9-11, MT 10:37, MT 2:16, JG 21:10, 2 SAM 12:11-14 which is truly sick and disgusting, DT 2:34, NU 31: 17-18, LV 26: 21-22, 1 SAM 15:3, HS 13:16, 2 KS 15:16, EZ 9: 5-7, HS 9: 11-16, EX 12: 29-30, IS 13: 15-18, MT 2:16, (EX 21:17, LV 20:9, MK 7:10, MT 15:4, MT 10:21), JG 11: 30-33, PS 137: 8-9, 2 KS 6: 28-29, DT 21: 18-21, DT 32:25, DT 2: 32-34, DT 3: 3-6, JG 19: 24-29, EX 12:29, 2 HS 2: 23-24, LV 26:29, JM 11: 22-23, JM 19: 7-9, JM 51: 22-26, 2 KS 8: 9-15,LM 2: 20-22, RV 2: 18-23
* god's genocides. There's no love in committing ANY genocide... reason at all... the great flood according to the bible (which never happened btw) so who knows what the body count was there? 3,000 EX 32:27-28, 14,700 NU 16:49, 24,002 NU 25: 1-11, 12,000 JOS 8: 1-25, 10,000 JG 1:4, 120,000 JG 8:7-10, 42,000 JG 12:3-6, 1,000 JD 15:14-15, 3,000 JD 16:27-30, 25,101 JD 16:27-30, 1 SAM 4 34,002, 1 SAM 6:19 50,070, 2 SAM 8 65,850, 1 KI 20: 28-29 100,000, 1 KI 20: 30 27,000, KI 19 35 -37 185,000, 2 CHR 13 17-18 500,000!!!! 2 CHR 28:6 120,000, Esther 9:5-18 75,813 etc. god is really so loving? WRONG!
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@JoelNuge If jesus went back to heaven, how is that a sacrifice? Now why would I or anyone be stupid, uneducated, unintelligent enough to put my faith into something that is unproved? That only shows ultimate gullibility for minced mutton moron mechanical minds who are not into touch with reality at all and do not know grasp anything that is tangible.
"Why would you believe anything on faith? Faith isn"t a pathway to truth. Every religion has some sort of faith. If faith is your pathway you can"t distinguish between christianity, Hinduism, judaism, any of these others. How is it that you use ---reason--- in every of the other endeavor in your life and then when it comes to the ultimate truth, the most important truth your"re saying that faith is required and how is that supposed to reflect on a god? What kind of a god requires faith instead of evidence?" Matt Dillahunty

"Faith is the reason people give when they don"t have evidence." Matt Dillahunty

"Faith can be very very dangerous, and deliberately to implant it into the vulnerable mind of an innocent child is a grievous wrong." Richard Dawkins

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is the belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." Richard Dawkins

Also why would any idiot believe in YOUR jesus when he orders you to get rid of your family in which only a completely insane person would do, and you haven't because you are not an orphan nor do you live on the streets as I once have for a couple of years, nor have you given up ALL of your possessions as this pathetic christ orders you to do, nor do you love your enemies. Yeah right if someone were to absolutely hate your god, then per your bible and god you would hate that person. Period. Or if someone were to constantly kick the s--t out of you which has probably happened, that 0 way that you would allow him back in your life. So don't tell me you are a christian.
Posted by JoelNuge 3 years ago
JoelNuge
Nah He's Right, if you don't put your faith in Jesus and repent of your sins, you are not going to be spending eternity with him. God loves you, and just like the prodigal son, he will rejoice when you return to him my friend. Put your faith in Jesus.
Posted by JoelNuge 3 years ago
JoelNuge