alvaro_pt
David.Cameron

Evolutionism

David.Cameron has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

alvaro_pt

Pro

Evolutionism is clearly the most likely explanation for the creation of life. We evolve and that has been explained and prooved over and over again by science.
David.Cameron

Con

Evolution, or "evolutionism" as you refer to it, does not offer the most likely explanation for the CREATION of life. The biological theory does not deal with the origin of life on earth, but how speciation occurs. For scientific theories of the origin of life, see abiogenesis theories.
alvaro_pt

Pro

Yeah sure. My mistake, I m still new at this sorry. What I meant by that is that in my point of view science has a much better explanation of how it all happened than religion (in particularly Christianity, which is the one I m most familiar with). The idea that human kind started out with Adam and Eve is too me impossible to believe in especially because the other option (evolution) is much more believable, not just by all the proof we ve got but also for the logic it presents.