Kent_Hovind
32doni32nido32

Evolutionists claim we evolved from rocks to avoid worshiping their lord and savior

32doni32nido32

Kent_Hovind

Pro

You need your billions of years for your rocks evolutionists, I will debate anyone who takes interest with 3/4ths of my brain power tied behind my back just to make it fair.
Just remember i do have a PHD

First round is for acceptance
32doni32nido32

Con

Were you there?
Kent_Hovind

Pro

Were you there when supposedly rocks turned into gorillas which turned into chimpanzees which turned into humans.

Want to know why you were not there? Because the universe is only 6000 years old and evolution is a religion.
32doni32nido32

Con

Were YOU there, Though? I wasn't, But it would TOTALLY make sense for YOU to outlive all other humans! So, 6, 000 years or more, Neither of us were there!

Rocks didn't evolve; they cannot reproduce and pass on genetic traits.
Nice move, Mr. PhD!

Oh, I have a question:
Were you there?
Kent_Hovind

Pro

This is what happens when you argue with atheists they never take things seriously
32doni32nido32

Con

Well, You went around asking everyone "were you there? ", So I, In turn, Did the same.

But you're wrong. AGAIN. Seriously, I never knew someone could be so incorrect all the time. I expected more from you. Come on, Really? ! Can you just be right for once?
I'm not an atheist; I'm a Christian.
Nice try, Kentie.

Also, Even if I were an atheist, Why should I take YOU seriously? After all, Your only purpose in life is to be entertainment. :)

Oh, I have a question:
Were you there?
Kent_Hovind

Pro

i spent the time and effort to get a PHD just to discard it for entertainment purposes?

i think your head may be missing a few screws, If you like i could help you find them.
32doni32nido32

Con

Well, You are quite entertaining.
No, No, I'm not discarding your PhD as being entertainment, I'm stating that you as a PERSON are entertainment.

No, I unscrewed some of those screws on my head on purpose. I'm trying to get a new brain. You see, This one isn't new anymore, So I would like yours; one that hasn't been used yet.
Right now I have many bids on my current brain from people in the visual/auditory art area as well as from the sports area.
I don't expect to be paying much for yours.
Kent_Hovind

Pro

Well you have failed miserably to address any of my points and rather then address them you spent this time calling me a troll and justifying your said trolling the one true troll

I Rest my case, YOU HAVE LOST THE DEBATE

Good day sir
32doni32nido32

Con

Nope. Rocks can't reproduce. That's the first flaw, Which already causes you to lose. You were wrong. Again.

Besides, The genetic material of apes is very close to humans; evolution is a very solid theory.
After all, You HAVE to believe in micro-evolution, At least. . . Right?
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@32doni32nido32 - You really need to report dsjpk5 for his demonstrative demeaning voting against you. He did it because he truly is a piece of manure spread on toast and hates anyone who goes against christian values for any debate whatsoever. It is too bad that I didn't know of this debate because let's be real honest here, Kent_Hovind has absolutely no clue whatsoever into making any valid points on anything and didn't do so here with this so-called debate and you slaughtered him. Oh yes I most certainly would have voted against Kent_Hovind as he is completely ridiculous.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
The Jew Naturalization Act in 1753 negated the decree by which king John expelled all Jews from England. By contrast the persecution of Xtians pleases me no end. What goes around comes around.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
And I don't detest North Korea for persecuting Christians. I dislike and disagree with the leader, But I don't detest him despite what he does.
And of all things to be angry about, You dwell on the past that (I'm assuming) barely affects you?
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
In India alone, There are 190. 7 million starving people; this has yet to be resolved.
The only reason I can think of off the top of my head that you would hate Britain would be because of the crusades. But what about the Jew Naturalization Act in 1753? And they were part of the Allies; they were against the Axis Powers (which included Germany, A country that had killed many Jews during the time of the war).
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Both China and India have succeeded pretty much in resolving feeding their populations. So no. As a Jew why on earth would any one think for half a second that Jews don't detest and abhor Europeans? It fantastic that i witness and behold a Britain whose sun has set upon their vile empire.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@mosc

Wow. . . You really hate Europe, Huh?
America is definitely worse.
Isn't overpopulation a concern? Hasn't the population grown A LOT within the last (about) 80 years? In 1960 the total world population was 3 billion and now we have more than 7 billion.
Besides, I was speaking in my specific case, Not in the case of others. Though I could potentially someone who has children through adoption, That doesn't mean everyone else does the same.

Most of the European culture is great, Especially for people like me. Some of the countries serve small portions of food that tastes amazing, And the arts are quite a big deal in some areas. There are so many sites to visit and I'll be able to see some of them when I travel to London

http://hopeeffect. Com/153-million-orphans/
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
C/P: "Why have children when there 153 million orphans around the world that could be adopted instead? "

This figure - based upon what evidence? A nation requires that each citizen produce approximately/statistically 2. 3 children. The EU produces about 1. 2 to 1. 5 children per family. That's a negative population growth rate. Fantastic news! May the European pigs die out soon. To some authorities the European negative birth rate has crossed the line of no return.

Why does the EU import populations from abroad, Specifically Muslims? Justice, These sub humans murdered the Jews of Europe and now the Biblical curse which makes them infertile forces the EU to import youth to work in their factories b/c of their aging infertile populations! These evil Anti-semite EU pig populations slaughtered 75% of European Jewry in less than 4 years and now they import Arab semite populations who detest and despise European culture and customs - - - JUSTICE.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@mosc

It's not really that it's my fault our family is distant from one another (relationship-wise). I won't say which one, But ONE of my family members has challenged nearly everything I and the other members of my family have done, Including living life itself.
Now, I live in a family of four. Each one of us gets along with two others while we clash with one person.
My sister clashes with my mom
I clash with my dad
But we get along with the other members of the family. I'm extremely close with my sister and mother, But my father is at a distance.

You see, Here's where you try to turn my insult back to me; don't steal my job (I do it better, Anyway). At one point, I was calling YOU shallow for being sex-obsessed. I can guarantee you that any form of sex is NOT one of my priorities. Remember I gave you that list of the stuff I do? Every single one of them is more important so I focus on that instead.
Why have children when there 153 million orphans around the world that could be adopted instead?
Posted by Im_Intelligent 3 years ago
Im_Intelligent
Special
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
IQ 32

Its really stupid being so self centered that you have no concept of building a family. For you its all about achieving your next orgasm. . . Shallow l o s e r. To be a sterile f*ck what a totally cursed existence.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
Kent_Hovind32doni32nido32Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I am counteracting these two horrible votes.
Vote Placed by Anonymous 3 years ago
Kent_Hovind32doni32nido32Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro made no arguments and instead was only condescending and rude. He only threw out his "credentials." I feel he was a troll.
Vote Placed by BertrandsTeapot 3 years ago
BertrandsTeapot
Kent_Hovind32doni32nido32Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's conduct was absolutely abhorrent. The sarcasm, condescension, and general demeanor have no place here. It doesn't seem Pro has received any formal education on this subject. I'm tempted to wonder if he's actually trolling. It's not so much that Con won the debate as compared to the degree to which Pro lost it. His arguments are nonsensical, unsubstantiated, and honestly just plain silly.