CraneTechnique
billsands

Fascism is bad to a certain extent

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Started: 8/13/2019 Category: Cars
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Voting Period

CraneTechnique

Pro

Too much fascism will make it so that bad stuff happens.
billsands

Con

but a bit of fascism helps the medicine go down the medicine go down medicine go down. . NOW UP AGAINST THE WALL!
CraneTechnique

Pro

I will not submit to your tyranny. I will shoot you right in the dick if you try to tyranize me. Fascism is the most evil, Retarded thing that ever existed in history and if you don't believe me just look at how many people fascists kill and how fascists always seem to have these weird metaphysical beliefs that aren't based in reason because they're all nuts.
billsands

Con

none of that matters if you get shot first
CraneTechnique

Pro

Me getting shot is bad, I rest my case.
billsands

Con

you getting shot is meaningless to me i rest my case
Posted by Masterful 4 days ago
Masterful
You're intolerant because you admitted to hating all religions. I used to also hate all religions, But then I realized it's people that do the evil, Religion is merely a tool.
Posted by CraneTechnique 1 week ago
CraneTechnique
Stop pretending the left is a single unified entity and that everyone on the left thinks the same. Your belief that everyone on the left is an "evil totalitarian commie" is no better than thinking all right wingers are fascists. You just can't win with you people because if you defend Islam you're an evil leftist and if I hate Islam just like you do then I am "intolerant". What it comes down to is you're just an intellectually dishonest partisan wank bucket who is only interested in repeating what your thought leaders say like a retarded parrot. Even your profile picture of JP proves what a follower you are.
Posted by Masterful 1 week ago
Masterful
The intolerant left strikes again.
Posted by CraneTechnique 1 week ago
CraneTechnique
I hate Islam, I am an extreme far leftist. There ya go buddy. For the record I hate Judaism too, Just not "Jews" per se.
Posted by Masterful 1 week ago
Masterful
The same people who are anti-religion claim to be tolerant progressives, But they won't dare speak out against Islam.
Posted by CraneTechnique 1 week ago
CraneTechnique
Everyone thinks I hate Jews but I don't. I just don't think Jews count as an actual race and I also hate religion in general, Plus I am anti-Israel.
Posted by billsands 1 week ago
billsands
well your not a jew are you?
Posted by Osaki_YT 1 week ago
Osaki_YT
I love Nazi