adrianastepheny
David.Cameron

FeedFond's philosophy on Dog's Diabetes : Causes, Treatments & Everything in Between

adrianastepheny has forfeited round #2.

adrianastepheny

Pro

FeedFond has been published a comprehensive post on Diabetes In Dogs; Causes, Treatments & Everything in Between. Here is the link: https://www.feedfond.com...
Did you read that?
What is your opinion?
What type of mistakes have they done?
Did they miss anything?
or it is the perfect post.
David.Cameron

Con

Greetings, adrianastepheny. I look forward to an edifying and sesquipedalian debate. Dog diabetes truly is one of the great medical challenges of our times, and I am without doubt that all of us here have known a furry fwiend who has been afflicted.

Given that you have exhausted your first round asking open-ended questions, I'm not quite sure what exactly the resolution to this debate would be, and which side of the argument you are wishing to advance. This being the case, I look forward to hearing your impassioned defense/refutation of FeedFond's philosophy on Dog's Diabetes.

P.S.
Hey DDO community, Wag! has published a comprehensive guide on feline AIDS: https://wagwalking.com.... Did ya read it? What's your opinion? What types of mistakes have they done? Did they miss anything? or it is the perfect post. Let me know!