brendanfmcclelland
12InchBeef

Florida is a Southern state

brendanfmcclelland
Started: 4/19/2019 Category: Places-Travel

brendanfmcclelland

Pro

I"m here to argue that Florida is a Southern state. Now I know many people doubt so, But you aught to here some arguments on why Florida can be considered a Southern state. Of course there are places like Miami, Tampa, And Orlando, Which tend to be more cosmopolitan than the rest of the state, But as you know very state has it"s major urban areas. It"s also like with Atlanta, Which has become less Southern than it seems, And is thus cosmopolitan in character, But the rest of Georgia remains strongly Southern.

Now if you visit the rural inland parts of Florida, Even in the peninsular portion, Southern culture remains strongly prevalent. You will still hear Southern accents and Southern cuisine remains prevalent as well. And you of course have Florida natives such as Tom Petty, Delta Burke, Ronnie van Zant, John Anderson, Elizabeth Cook, Mel and Pam Tillis, Governor Lawton Chiles, And many others who are considered Southern by many.

And then of course, On of the stars on the Confederate flag represents Florida. And then you have the Florida Crackers which speak with strong Southern accents. And let"s not forget many of the Southern rock bands that hail from Florida such as Lynard Skynard, . 38 Special, Molly Hatchet, And the Outlaws.

But anyway for those who doubt Florida is Southern I could help erase the doubt. May the best participant win.
12InchBeef

Con

Gonna cry? Gonna piss your pants? Maybe? Maybe sh*t and cum? " Well then you f*cking normie, Maybe you should click on my username and on my profile you should see three dots to the right of my username. Click those three dots to open a dropdown menu reads "Block". Click that option and confirm that you want to block me to avoid seeing my future posts
brendanfmcclelland

Pro

You"ve made a bad comment. And better yet you"re not even trying to debate. Instead you"ve just posted unnecessary propaganda. I won"t be surprised if you lose this debate.
12InchBeef

Con

brendanfmcclelland

Pro

You did again and you won"t cut it out. I just reported your unacceptable post.
12InchBeef

Con

Gonna cry? Gonna piss your pants? Maybe? Maybe sh*t and cum? " Well then you f*cking normie, Maybe you should click on my username and on my profile you should see three dots to the right of my username. Click those three dots to open a dropdown menu reads "Block". Click that option and confirm that you want to block me to avoid seeing my future debates.
brendanfmcclelland

Pro

Same post again and again
12InchBeef

Con

brendanfmcclelland

Pro

You"re bound to lose the debate.
12InchBeef

Con

omg im sooo sad omg stop roasting me so hard OMG REEEEEEEEEEEE
Posted by Honkler 5 months ago
Honkler
Con makes very good points, Going to give this one to him.
Posted by Sonofcharl 5 months ago
Sonofcharl
@Kvng_8

Exactly.
Posted by SickInTheHeadz 5 months ago
SickInTheHeadz
I agree with con on this one
Posted by Kvng_8 5 months ago
Kvng_8
@Sonofcharl
Where are you getting all those directions from? Florida is at the bottom right corner of the United States. So it would be South eastern.

@Pro
I'd definitely say Florida is technically a Southern state along with Texas, Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Georgia. Since it's right at the bottom just like those states are. Good job on your argument.
Posted by Sonofcharl 5 months ago
Sonofcharl
And what have Rock bands and minor celebrities got to do with geographical location?
Posted by Sonofcharl 5 months ago
Sonofcharl
Well it's not Northern is it? Nor Western or Central. Eastern perhaps but also quite definitely Southern.
Maybe South-Eastern if you want to be really picky.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 4 months ago
dsjpk5
brendanfmcclelland12InchBeefTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con trolled. That's poor conduct.