Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.
Anonymous
michaela.lamm

Food is a choice (UNSATISFIED WITH PREVIOUS DEBATE)

Pro

I believe food to be an unnecessary substance. You may present your argument first.
michaela.lamm

Con

fight me and try not eating for a week. . . Or at least a day i dare you. . . Did u not go to school

Pro

All I need is energy and nutrients. I will eat vitamin tablets and use solar panels to get my energy. Enjoy losing.
michaela.lamm

Con

What is the definition of food, Then? The definition is: Any NUTRITIOUS substance that people or animals eat or drink, Or that plants absorb, In order to maintain life and growth. You will EAT those vitamins. Vitamins are food. Why do you need food? To grow. How is this unnecessary? Why will you eat vitamins? To grow. You cannot go without food. Why don't you enjoy losing?

Pro

Vitamins are very different, They are just nutrients without all of the bad rot. Eating food is unnecessary because while you get energy and vitamins, You also get rot, Which causes leprosy. I eat vitamins to have nutrients, Not to have food. Food is an addiction
michaela.lamm

Con

Get rot? Food is not an addiction. Do you even know what leprosy is? Even though you can get many diseases from various kinds of foods, Many prove to be good for you. You want nutrients? Get them from appls and fruits. Shut up.
Posted by Nihlism 3 years ago
Nihlism
I think that people should stop trolling Grobbit and actually listen to his points. He is a human being too and deserves your respect.