backwardseden
steampunkdowlsandfoxes

Foolishness in the bible that no god would ever put into effect thus proving that god is false

backwardseden

Pro

Introduction to utterly prove god’s foolishness:
No god nor any supreme deity would ever communicate in text form the worst form of communication possible so that man could get it wrong. And for there to be no updates in at least 2,000 years, how is anyone expected to get it right? Then with the over 38,000 denominations of christianity, how is anyone supposed to get it right? Then with the countless translations of languages of the bible how is anyone supposed to get it right? Then with the countless translations of the bible that has been passed down from generation to generation, how is anyone supposed to get it right? Then how do you trace the bible’s correct contents back to the one exact bible so that the exact translation is supposed to be correct so that all on this planet get it right? In other words there are millions of translations out there in which nobody gets right. Not one person. Not you, not me, not the pope, not any minister, not any priest, not any pastor, nobody.

Faith is foolishness:
Why would god with his blubbering heart attack superior monstrosity ego complex known as jealous (that's what the christian god is known as folks Exodus 34:14 "34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:" pathe-dick) ever ever ever ever ever knowingly want to use faith as a way of communication and or to get to know him better? Doesn’t that sound awfully silly? And then this faith, well this god only used it upon an extremely limited amount of people and then he expected those extremely amount of people to spread his word. Again, silly. That’s because memory from someone is always unreliable and cannot be trusted nor counted upon. Not ever for reliance,dependence and confidence.
Try this famous experiment… get a group of 8 or 9 at a circular table. Whisper into the first person’s ear something like 5 sentences of “See Spot run. See Spot in the middle of the road. Splat see no more Spot. Wow is the sun shiny and bright today. I think its going to snow all week.” And then that person whispers those sentences into the next person and so on. Of course you can make up your own. By the time it gets back to you, those sentences are so screwed up that all they are, are complete gibberish. So how is the bible in any way accurate?
And ah yes, those lovely translations in which are so much fun and are true abominations that change god’s verses and what he has said. What gives anyone the right to do that? But ah yes, the bible has been changed oh how many times over the generations to suit man’s wants needs and desires.
And I betcha any amount of wealth and or money and or dreams that you can think of that within 20 years or less, the christian bible will be changed to at the very least to allow it to be have a few verses on being gay friendly.

“We have to rely on copies of copies of anonymous authors with no originals and the textural testimony to a miracle for example, there’s no amount of reports, anecdotal reports that is sufficient to justify in believing that actually happened as reported. And anything that would qualify as a god would clearly understand this and if it wanted to clearly convey this to people in a way that is believable would not be relying on ---TEXT--- to do so. And this to me is the nail in the coffin for christianity. The god that christians believe in is amazingly ---STUPID---!!! If it actually wants to achieve its goal by spreading its word to humanity by relying on text, by relying on languages that die off, by relying on anecdotal testimony, that’s not a pathway to truth. And anything that would qualify for a god would know this.which shows either god does not exist or doesn’t care enough about the people to understand the nature of evidence to actually present it. Now which of those two possibilities is accurate?” Matt Dillahunty

Faith the #1 thing preached in the bible
Why? You'd figure that it would be love, kindness, care for each other. Something in mold with those lines. Nope. Its faith. And that's how you kill god. Don't---give---him---any---of---your---faith. After all he doesn't deserve it.
Then what about those who haven't heard of god who live in some far off land? What about if you are a child? god doesn't reveal himself to anyone unless you pray to him first. But how would you know to pray to this underachiever unless instructed? After all everybody is born as an atheist. And what if you don't know how to pray?
Oh I get it. god reveals himself to a severely limited bunched up group of prophets in which he lies to and deceives. Ezekiel 14:9 "And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.”

“Why would you believe anything on faith? Faith isn’t a pathway to truth. Every religion has some sort of faith. If faith is your pathway you can’t distinguish between christianity, Hinduism, judaism, any of these others. How is it that you use ---reason--- in every of the other endeavor in your life and then when it comes to the ultimate truth, the most important truth your’re saying that faith is required and how is that supposed to reflect on a god? What kind of a god requires faith instead of evidence?” Matt Dillahunty

“Faith is the reason people give when they don’t have evidence.” Matt Dillahunty

“Faith can be very very dangerous, and deliberately to implant it into the vulnerable mind of an innocent child is a grievous wrong.” Richard Dawkins

“Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is the belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence.” Richard Dawkins

So let’s get right to it! Here’s some verses from the bible that no god/ supreme deity would ever put into effect and or play, thus proving god to be ungodly, unholy, false and untrue and simply proves that god according to the bible is man made.

* Matthew 19:12 "For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it." Um yeah um OK um duh um hmmm um doy, well that"s physically impossible and could ---never--- happen. Duh. Regardless, its a pretty sick verse. But what can one expect emanating from the sickest book ever written? Utter foolishness in the bible or god is man made.

* Matthew 10:37 “He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.”Um no you fricken moron I’m going to LOVE my family and LOVE my friends before the weakling and the absolute sickened coughed upped disease that you clearly are from the big bang and beyond. Yeah and you think there's NOT hate in the bible? Of course there is. Utter foolishness in the bible or god is man made.

* 2 Samuel 23:8 “These be the names of the mighty men whom David had: The Tachmonite that sat in the seat, chief among the captains; the same was Adino the Eznite: he lift up his spearagainst eight hundred, whom he slew at one time.” How was this done exactly? he lift up his spear against eight hundred, whom he slew at one time? So the bible invents excuses as usual or blatantly lies. Its not a surprise because that’s what it is good for.

* 2 Thessalonians 2:8 “And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:” What is the “lord” going to use? Mouthwash?

* Leviticus 18:23 “Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.” Yeah I get it for women… this has also happened in your life. Like how many women back then would have ever had these thoughts? Were they really that bored with their husbands and or life that they would have? Clearly this verse once again is man made. No supreme deity would have ever thunk this one up.

* Ezekiel 20:25-26 “Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live; 26 And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the LORD.” So god decieves us all by giving us statutes that were not good and judgements whereby they should not live. Wow. So how is anyone supposed to know how to follow you oh dear grey bearded one god who is not one? So so so foolish. Indeed clearly man made. Its either that or this is a misprint or god is magnificently stupid and foolish.

* Judges 1:19 "And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants ofthe mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron." Wow. god must be that weak. Since this mighty god has no power against the weak chariots of iron, one has to wonder if he has the power to defeat a gamma ray burst should one come this way? Clearly a misprint in the bible and obvious foolishness, or god is man made.

Summary:
The bible is littered with rules and regulations that no god/ supreme deity would ---EVER--- put into play and much less expect people to believe, much less live by them. Yet the bible is supposed to be perfect in every way. So is god. Clearly both are not. Since this is true, god, the bible and christianity should not in any way be worshiped, idolized, bowed down to nor yielded to.

RULES:
Prove that god is NOT and el idiota muy es grande supreme and in somehow, anyway possible should be idolized and worshiped.

dsjpk5 will not be allowed to vote in the voting process.
steampunkdowlsandfoxes

Con

first of all this is not true, even though there are a lot of Christianity types around the world. This is a stupid debate anyways, as there is a God, I should know, my friend"s dad is a preacher I am a Christian, Christianity is the most practiced religion in the world, 33% of the world"s population is Christian, there is a holiday (Christmas) celebrating Jesus"s birth, an entire book about God and the Christian practice... do you still believe yourself?
backwardseden

Pro

First off you are but 13, a child, a boy, therefore you know nothing about god, the bible, nor your so-called religion. And since you think you do, then you prove that your god exists RIGHT now. In fact no one has been able to prove god. NOT one person. NOT ever. So what makes you think you are so special? And since you think you are so smart, educated and intelligent, then you go right ahead and you verify everything stated here, especially the verses in which even the dumbest of preschool kids would never state, thus a self righteous god would not state, not ever. You will be blocked. This debate will be posted again sometime in the near future.
steampunkdowlsandfoxes

Con

First of all, I am no man . second of all 13 is a teenager not child third of all I have been reading the bible since i can remember so if you think i know nothing about this topic you are completely wrong, and as it says in Romans 1;20 "For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse." just asking but again why would somebody 2,000 years back write a FICTIONAL STORY about some guy who was born in a manger, killed on a cross and then rose again the next day????? not to be rude but i dont think the population back then was very creative/imaginative.
backwardseden

Pro

WRONG! Here in this country if you were to be raped, beaten and tortured by someone and if it were to ever get to the court system, you would be considered to be a child, a boy. Sheesh, even The Empire Strikes Back gets it right. And no you cannot justify your inadequate positioning, boy for something in which you clearly know nothing about namely your bible, god and religion in which YOUR god would ---never--- use text as a form of communication, the worst form of communication possible with translations upon translations upon copies upon copies with dead languages that have died off so there's no possible way to trace it back to the original so ---EVERYBODY--- can get it wrong, including you, no exceptions, none. Oh and btw, ---EVERYBODY--- no exceptions, none, are born atheists. So who brainwashed, indoctrinated, programmed you into believing in YOUR god AND why do you believe? Now who really cares if you've been reading YOUR bible since you can remember? So? Who really cares? You're right you do NOT know anything about it. Otherwise you'd instantly put it down with all the hate in it. Now I'm in no way telling you to. But read your bible for what it is in which you clearly without a doubt have not. Romans 1:20 is utterly meaningless to those that are intelligent and educated. I mean so what? Here's one for you... "I have seen the light in burning flames. I have seen the darkness in invigorating shame. I cannot see myself through the all the raging circus blame." Now take one lucky guess at who stated that? Then you ask a truly stupid uninspired question, even from someone of your age... just asking but again why would somebody 2,000 years back write a FICTIONAL STORY about some guy who was born in a manger, killed on a cross and then rose again the next day?????" Well somebody wrote about Gaia Mother Earth, Buddhism, Hinduism, The Inca, Linear A, rongorongo/ Rapa Nui, The Voynich manuscript, Rohonc codex, Tartaria tablet inscriptions etc etc etc. The last 5 no one has been able to translate. YOUR bible is peanuts.
"not to be rude but i dont think the population back then was very creative/imaginative." Oh but you are. I mean jeez, ever hear of The Egyptians who built the pyramids? Angor Wat is the largest religious monument ever constructed. What about the Maya who constructed their great cities like Chichen Itza and Tika and had the most advanced calendar until the computer? All in which could have NOT TAKEN PLACE without a super complex writing system. YOUR jesus, bible and religion that never built anything and there's no proof of ever existing, are worthless.
steampunkdowlsandfoxes

Con

Actually, you, sir are the one that is WRONG, as i am no legit male. oh and BTW you misinterpreted "Ezekiel 20:25-26 "Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live; 26 And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the LORD." This passage as: "So god decieves us all by giving us statutes that were not good and judgements whereby they should not live. Wow. So how is anyone supposed to know how to follow you oh dear grey bearded one god who is not one? So so so foolish. Indeed clearly man made. Its either that or this is a misprint or god is magnificently stupid and foolish." when, in reality, the HUMANS put the statues up, not God. (you spelled "deceives" wrong FYI) and I can see your point of view, BUT you point of view is completely ideotic. I mean, try to explain the big bang theory. NO seriously in your next go, try to explain it, I want to see how exactly you think the world and humans came into existent. oh, and hun, you are going to find this a challenge.

Just saying.
backwardseden

Pro

Actually OK fine call and believe that you are whatever. I---don"t---care. I really don"t. I"m not here to please a rugrat like you. I"m not here to kiss your booties epsecially especially especially when you ARE 100% wrong. Um no I did no interpret EZ 20: 25-26 wrong. You did. That"s because you do not have the ability to interpret your bible correctly. But otherd=s who are far more advanced than you, who are far more intelligent and educated than you like myself and a number a websites who got it right who knows one helluva lot better than your child boy brain ---ever--- will is a true fatalistic flaw in YOUR stupid little bible that should have never been published because of all the hate and evil that is in it and all the hate and evil that it spreads. SO DO NOT tell me you"ve read the damn thing when you haven"t because that is so crystal clear as both all that hate and evil especially coming from YOUR god would stick out like a nuclear war beating up on a noodle. Oh and oh yeah some proof on EZ 20: 25-26 that knows one helluva lot better than your tinsel mind?
https://infidels.org... - Fatal Bible Flaws and BANG its the 3rd one. And while you are on the website you can also have fun in looking up the inconsistencies and contradictions your bible has which are at least 1,000 thus making YOUR bible truly unreadable. You can also have so so so much fun with YOUR bible"s true absurdities. Some there"s not a chance in this universe that YOUR god would EVER put into effect or ever even think of, thus proving this god of your either to be a fake and a fraud, or that YOUR bible is a fake and a fraud in which I have already told you that YOUR god would ---never--- choose text as a form of communication, the worst form of communication possible.

"So god decieves (you spelled deceives wrong) us all by giving us statutes that were not good and judgements whereby they should not live. Wow. So how is anyone supposed to know how to follow you"" Who ever said I wanted to be followed? Not to brilliant uncolored of a comeback on a brainy day for your runny babbit. But you did get it right, yes clearly man made.
"when, in reality, the HUMANS put the statues up, not God." Oh really? According to what imbecile? You? How would you know? You are not even in high school yet with a He-Man edumacation at best. Then you go right ahead and you argue with EVERYBODY (who happens to be a lot who in turn would be 100% correct and you would be 100% wrong as always here on the web who have diced that specific verse up into jelly rolls.
Strange, whoever mentioned anything about "the big bang theory"? What I say is "I don't know" which is something nearly all atheists say and nearly all good scientists say because we nor anybody knows.
Oh I get it YOU think you know because YOU have YOUR god" just because YOU cannot explain something, you just like all other christians take the easy way out and say " Ah ha! God must have done it. And yet you cannot even prove he exists. You cannot even describe YOUR god. You cannot test nor demonstrate YOUR god"s existence. After all, how would you do it with nothing to bank on?
Pa-th-et-ic.
steampunkdowlsandfoxes

Con

You know, you really are cute, I mean after all, you are saying that EVEN THOUGH I have been reading the Bible and practicing Christianity my WHOLE LIFE I do not know anything??? really?? That does not really improve your argument whatsoever, after all, I think that I would know a thing or two are 13 years or so, of studying the Bible. And another thing: if you really, absolutely, positively think that you are right, then you, sir, are WRONG . Oh and your argument/last text box makes NO sense whatsoever. And I can tell you are using last resorts/running out of ideas, because you call me a child, a boy, a rugrat, you say i have a ""he-man education" (I go to an amazing school, just to let you know) and resort to name-calling, now that's what I call "Pa-th-et-ic" ( BTW you might want to read the comments).
Posted by dsjpk5 9 months ago
dsjpk5
It's interesting how backwards complains about the age of his opponent, but considering how he makes it impossible for experienced debaters to accept his debates, it's really his fault.
Posted by Duranndal 9 months ago
Duranndal
backwardseden you are retarded and mentally ill get help!
Posted by lIlIlIllIIIIllIlI 9 months ago
lIlIlIllIIIIllIlI
Says the opponent is a child and then resorts to name calling, Pa-th-et-ic
Posted by steampunkdowlsandfoxes 9 months ago
steampunkdowlsandfoxes
to ANANIGMA thank you
Posted by ANANIGMA 9 months ago
ANANIGMA
well backwardseden this 13 yr old girl just owned you. might be time for a nap
Posted by SirNoodles518 9 months ago
SirNoodles518
"el idioma muy es grande" no tiene sentido, se escribe mal