FanboyMctroll
9spaceking

For a woman to be rich, She needs to be a slut

FanboyMctroll

Pro

In order for a woman to be rich and highly successful, She needs to be a slut. Woman generally make half of what men make in the work force, They are promoted less to higher positions and not as respected in the labor force as men, As the general thinking is still that women need to stay at home in the kitchen and raise children.

Therefore a woman has to be a slut and sleep her way to the top, Or be a prostitute to be successful and rich. Or be a slut with a billionaire old man who will leave his billions in his will to her.

Therefore a woman needs to be a slut to be rich. And before you say that this is not true and start mentioning celebrities like Beyonc" or any other actress, Don't forget they had to start with a talent agent and whore their way to the top. Or be a slut with Weinstein to get a successful movie career. Every successful women's journey to the top has been through being a slut.

If a woman is rich it's because she had to be a slut to get there.

Prove me wrong
9spaceking

Con

There are at least thousands of rich unmarried women who have not needed men to reach their positions. This link provides 5 of the world's richest unmarried women: https://www. Businessinsider. Com/wealthiest-bachelorettes-2016-2#20s-india-rose-james-1. Unless my opponent can prove they are sluts, Their argument is completely null.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

Acquiring wealth from family fortune doesn't make someone rich, You just had the riches handed down to you from a family business. Inheriting your families billion dollar venture like India Rose James is not becoming rich on their own. Maybe I should have clarified my debate better. Women who work to become rich need to be sluts to move up the corporate ladder and become successful

Just having billions handed to you from family, Or inheritance is different than what I'm referring to. For any woman today to become rich from nothing, She will need to whore herself out to a billionaire like Anna Nicole Smith did, Or to become a rich CEO, The woman will need to sleep her way to the top. Women need to be sluts to get to the top and be rich, Unless you have a rich family already that you don't need to whore yourself out, They will just give you money, But for the rest, The unfortunate truth is that women need to be sluts to get rich, As men have all the power and money, Although times are changing at a very slow pace. But for now women have to be sluts to be rich
9spaceking

Con

The premise is "For a woman to be rich, She needs to be a slut".
"You just had the riches handed down to you from a family business. " means that they are STILL RICH. The premise was not "for a woman to be rich from nothing. . . ". My point still stands.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

FanboyMctroll forfeited this round.
9spaceking

Con

9spaceking forfeited this round.
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
if it keeps you away from a computer, Go right ahead.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
Ok Dr. Block19, So what is my shrink evaluation? Should I lay down on the couch while you give me my assesment
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
Actually FanboyMctroll has posted enough comments, Questions, And responses to make a decent evaluation of his character and personality. Sure having an in depth one on one evaluation could yield an evaluation with a higher degree of accuracy, But that doesn't nullify this observation.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
@ Masterful, You bring up some interesting points there. So let me explain. I do have a black fianc"e, I grew up in the ghetto of Bronx New York and just have a close friendship with many black people, I have nothing against them and I feel a lot of people are racist against them.

As for women, They just come from a different planet than me, Sure I have a fianc"e but we understand that we both need our own space to do our own things. I don't want to go shoe shopping or spend all day at the mall, Or watch reality shows and cuddle or gossip, But sex is good. But I have much more fun hanging out with the boys, Especially when we are racing motorbikes, Playing sports or just having beers.

My firm belief with women is that you should just do separate things and than get together for sex, Than go your separate way again. Besides sex I don't have too much common with women, I'm not into all the women things, I would rather scratch my azz, Sit in a hunting blind with the boys and drink beer
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
@ Sonofcharl - look don't project your own issues of psychological and emotional issue on to me. We both know you were ignored by your parents as a child and now feel the need to analyze others and provide some type of explanation for their behavior on here. Unfortunately you are not a qualified expert on human behavior so your credibility is no different than a bum of the street talking about psychology.

Listen how about you go back to reading your paperback human behavior books and go analyze someone who gives a crap, Because your douchebag literacy (who says literacy) only pretentious douchebags who want to sound all scholar with their panache and words like confectionary when everyone else says candy, Language.

Nobody asked you for your advice on MY debate, You don't even know what a woman or a slut is anyways, Being gay, So you have nothing to contribute here

NEXT
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
SonofCharl,

You begun by saying "Analysis of Fannyboy's posts " but what you actually did was attempt to analyze his mental state.
If you understood psychology, You'd know you can't diagnose anyone without having a conversation with them.
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
Fanboy I gotta ask. You don't like racism because you have a black fiancee, Why is it then, That you're okay with sexism, Despite having a fiancee?

You're okay with prejudice against women, But not against people of different races. Why do people with different skin color get special treatment by you over women?
Posted by Sonofcharl 3 years ago
Sonofcharl
Your response was as I expected from someone with such typical, Psychological and emotional difficulties.
Also interesting, Was the prevalent immaturity that came to the fore when attempting to deal with a stressful situation. In fact on closer scrutiny, Immaturity is a dominant factor in all of your literary presentations.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
How does a guy analyze someone they have never met in life, Just by some anonymous posts, What is he a profiler now, Because I would like to see some certification to that effect

Otherwise he is just spewing garbage and unintelligible assumptions and generalizations based on no real facts. I think the guy is just a crackpot. No different than some schizo looney in a rubber room
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
I think sonofcharl's evaluation seems more or less spot on, For you. As a matter of fact you have admitted things in the past that fall right inline with that analysis.