DinoDingDong
borges170029

Fortnite May Possibly Be Better (read description)

DinoDingDong has forfeited round #2.
Started: 4/25/2018 Category: Games
Updated: 2 years ago Status: Debating Period

DinoDingDong

Pro

I am doing a social experiment where I talk to someone who likes 'pUbg' and hates 'Fortnite' to see the general reason for their strongly held standpoint. Quick Note: I've got no hard bias to spread upon my peers because I have never played 'pUbg' so don't let my seemingly hateful opinions distract or trigger you from your viewpoint. Simply, stay calm and state your claims, reasons, and counterclaims. Thank you for cooperating "Mister Opponent Guy."
borges170029

Con

I as a gamer of all PlayStation gens as well as PC I believe that the debate between whether Fortnite or PUBG is better really comes down to how the gamer plays. For one yes both are competitive (yes I have played both) but PUBG is more of the common gamers competitive game where Fortnite is more in my eyes a E-League game. Yes both like I said are very competitive and both have some serious competitions with some really good pros dedicated to Each, but Fortnite has a building concept and many ways to push players to more skilled at the game and to show off their skills to others. YouTube and Twitch also has big part to play in this as well. For PUBG I see a lot of Content Creators use PUBG as game to either mess around with their friends or just play casually. Fortnite on the other hand I see more of competitive content with creators. Fortnite to me seems to be a more serious "get good scrub" kinda game. PUBG yes has some of that but with all of its bugs and moments that I have experienced, I feel that PUBG is a more relaxing game with some funny moments. Again this all comes down to the type of game you are wanting to play and or the type of gamer you are, No matter the console.