Johnnysniffer05
TRDebates

Fortnite Vs Roblox

Johnnysniffer05 has forfeited round #3.
Started: 5/29/2018 Category: Games
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Johnnysniffer05

Pro

Fortnite is the worse game in this galaxy. roblox is better because you can actually get girlfriends, in fact i have over 17 roblox girlfriends. you cant get girlfriends on fortnite can you. plus there is only one skin in fortnite unlike roblox which has over 14000 skins to offer. sometimes i like to hump goats.
TRDebates

Con

In Roblox, it is technically not allowed to have 'girlfriends.' The only reason they allow it us because you spend so much money on the game. Also, 17 girlfriends? You better feel lucky this isn't real life, buddy. Also, I realize this is a joke post meant to make Roblox seem like an ODing site. It isn't, and I'm sure the poster is just trying to get you to ride the Fortnite bandwagon with unproven reasons.
Johnnysniffer05

Pro

fight me you little wombat. u don't even know how to play roblox. i have now got over 23 girlfriends. fortnite is the worse game. roblox is the best becasuase there are actually girlfriends on there. in real life i have over 4 girlfriends, they are all over 60 years old.
TRDebates

Con

Actually, I do know how to play Roblox. I've had an account since 2011. And just because there are girlfriends on Roblox doesn't make it better. And there can be girlfriends on Fortnite. First, quit being a ret*rd. Second, be nice to people. Third, pray that women don't just look at your ugliness.
Posted by EPICGUYISHERE 3 years ago
EPICGUYISHERE
WHO CARE IF YOU CAN MAKE GIRLFRIENDS, it really is not smart
Posted by SJM 3 years ago
SJM
Shoutout to them roblox gfs