Stehfehn
Khrys

Fortnite is better than Minecraft

Started: 10/16/2018 Category: Games

Stehfehn

Pro

Come at me bitch.
Khrys

Con

Let me give it to you real chief. As an intellectual, I will try to word it in such a way you're tiny brain is able to comprehend. We all know Fornite is a cash grab game. However, It only needs the press of 14 buttons or so. Minecraft on the other hand, Requires more than that. If I haven't lost you yet, You will understand that Minecraft consist of egirls where as Fornite consist of overweight prepubescent nibbas. If you wish to see my resources, I'll list them here.
www. Pornhub. Com/minecraft-sex. Com
Stehfehn

Pro

Alright buddy, I didn't realize my previous message was my "opening". I would've put more detail to it before doing so. That being said, I'm going to have to disagree with you there. Minecraft isn't as popular as it was once, Fortnite isn't a cash crab, It's not a pay to win game. I wouldn't expect someone like yourself to understand. Since all you Minecraft-ers do is yell, "POT ME POT ME". Fortnite requires more thinking than a normal survival games would. There's many ways to eliminate an opponent, We don't rely on a sword. What is this? The medieval ages? You're probably going to say something among the line of "You mad? ", And to that, I say, "Na, You banned"
Khrys

Con

I honestly can not hear you with all my mods buddy. I'm able to download a Fornite mod if I so pleased. You might wanna start building a one by one because it's only gonna get harder from here. Harder than the rate drop when blackout came out.
Stehfehn

Pro

You can't hear me? I can't hear you with that dick in your mouth. Which bring me to my next topic, Minecraft Youtubers have either been accused, Or convicted of messaging underage females. As of October of 2018, There has been several mods coming out, Although they're not game breaking, They are indeed simply cosmetics. You might be right about the rate drop, But Minecraft has been dead, Especially with the new owner Microsoft, I can't wait to see the day where you have to pay to see textures on blocks.
Khrys

Con

Minecraft consist of many minigames such as survival games, A classical gamemode. Fornite? It consist of the same concept over and over again. The only difference? Cosmetics. That's right. A cash grab game. The only additions they add are new weapons, Map redo, And skins. I would continue this 'argument' but I feel a bit dozy and honestly is jus- residentsleeper.
"Had to give you a career to destroy eat" - M&M
Posted by Bobadilla430 3 years ago
Bobadilla430
Fortnite, The critically acclaimed cash grab game, Is dying. Minecraft is also dead. Both are dumb and cause problems within the family because they both are addicting to the underdeveloped kids who play them.
I'm not being rude, But rather completely objective. Objectively speaking, Kids under 16 probably shouldn't play shooters. They are too underdeveloped.
Posted by PointProven 3 years ago
PointProven
I tried to type a fat REEEEEE but it said i couldnt do all caps :(