daddydrerek616
KalmarWingfeather

Fortnite is retarded

daddydrerek616 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 8/11/2018 Category: Games
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

daddydrerek616

Pro

Fortnite is a sh! Tty excuse of a battle royale game. Only white disabled niggers, Black niggers, Asians, Natives, Mexicans, Arabs, Indians, And mixies play it. It's also overrated as all hell. Go play PUBG instead.

I wish my future opponent good luck.

Also, Here's my other debate because I still need someone to debate this with me: http://www. Debate. Org/debates/There-should-be-only-one-black-family-per-neighborhood/1/
KalmarWingfeather

Con

Despite this obvious bait of a post, I wanted to reply to it. First off, I'm not someone who's incredibly experienced with Fortnite. I've probably played a game a few times, And I'd probably put my play time at around 1-2 hours. Enough about me, Onto my argument.

In my opinion, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) caters to a different audience than Fortnite. PUBG is a more demanding game, With minimum PC requirements of 8 GB of RAM, With a recommended 16 GB(1), According to its page on Steam. According to Epic Games' FAQ for Fortnite, The game recommends 8 GB of RAM(2), And a minimum graphics card that PC Gamer called "Paltry. " (3) This does not make it a better or worse game, But it makes it more accessible to a more casual crowd. Fortnite is also free to play, Which makes it even more accessible. Fortnite is often most people's introduction to the battle royale genre, Due to its subscription-based economic system. The game that's "better" depends on the person. Casual gamers are going to have a harder time getting into PUBG, But Fortnite is more open to casual gamers.

Is Fortnite overrated? No. Fortnite's construction is an interesting concept, And the controls are tight. When I lose, I lost because the other person had better mechanics, Not because of some BS mechanics. Of course, There have been OP weapons, But Epic Games has been pretty good about listening to community feedback and acting accordingly.
Now, For the part that everyone thought I was just going to overlook. The obvious race-baiting. After looking at your other post, Where you specifically tear into African Americans, Saying they "do nothing but commit crime, Smoke weed, Join gangs. " (4) From looking at your profile, You claim to be 110 years old, And every stance you take on issues has a comment with the n-word in it. I'll take a wager and say that you aren't 110, Based on your username being a call to the creator of the Cool Cat character, Who became a meme due to his unprofessional attitude. My guess is that you're a young kid, Who came onto debate. Org looking to be edgier than the iron throne. If you would like to debate video games with me, I would enjoy having a chat with you. But, If you wish to be edgy and racist, Then I have nothing to say to you.

Works Cited:
(1) https://store. Steampowered. Com/app/578080/PLAYERUNKNOWNS_BATTLEGROUNDS/
(2) https://www. Epicgames. Com/fortnite/en-US/faq
(3) https://www. Pcgamer. Com/pubg-vs-fortnite/
(4) http://www. Debate. Org/debates/There-should-be-only-one-black-family-per-neighborhood/1/
Posted by colindebates 3 years ago
colindebates

I wish my future opponent good luck.

This is what daddydrerek616 said. Let that sink in.
Posted by daddydrerek616 3 years ago
daddydrerek616
Just look at PUBG and Fortnite. See which one is better. PUBG is better because it isn't cringey and overrated like Fortnite, And it has better gameplay.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
Well, When taken from a "very general standpoint", It doesn't really matter because:
A. It's your opinion; no one except you (and possibly your mom) cares about your opinion
B. They both yield the same result; they are equally unproductive while the person plays it and enjoys the content
C. You need to prove using facts why PUBG is better than Fornite. Whether it's more fun is one of the factors, But you also need to take into account the storyline (if they have any), The graphics, The coding, And how well put-together the world is that would make it easy to imagine yourself actually being in.
Posted by daddydrerek616 3 years ago
daddydrerek616
But you are looking at these video games from a very general and equal standpoint. I'm talking about "which is the better game" in this debate. PUBG is waaay better than Fortnite. End of story.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
Meh PUBG is a video game too, So I say Fortnite and PUBG are equally unproductive.
Posted by daddydrerek616 3 years ago
daddydrerek616
Fortnite dances are cringey and are definitely practiced by niggers in real life. This is another reason why we should have only one black family per neighborhood.
Posted by Our_Boat_is_Right 3 years ago
Our_Boat_is_Right
I'm not going to debate this, But I think it is a very good game and popularized for a reason. The main reasons are because you can play and talk with with friends, The building mechanic which almost no other game has, And the frequent weapon and map updates. It is also cartoon friendly, Which attracts more kids because it has no gore and has an overall friendly environment.