PubNite
master-de-baiter

Fortnite is the best game known today

PubNite has forfeited round #3.
Started: 5/16/2018 Category: Games
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

PubNite

Pro

Show me another game that can beat Fortnite
master-de-baiter

Con

i think dark souls 3s better multiplayer and has a campan for the less skilled players
I will post my full responce after yours
PubNite

Pro

Well Fortnite has 45.5 million downloads so far and it is still growing and your game has about 3 million so not even close and do not get me started on how much money Fortnite has made versus Dark Souls 3.
master-de-baiter

Con

well to start off just because it sells more does not mean its better especially with a free to play game vs a paid games. and the reason it got so big was almost purely from you tubers or famous people, so it would be stupid to compare them like that. the reason it made more money was because of micro transaction witch most people dislike. i do think that fortnite is just overhyped. the game is largly base around luck an then skill, unlike dark souls 3 where almost any weapon can be used effectively(not including meme weapons)
Posted by Asomemegablox 3 years ago
Asomemegablox
Games better than Fortnite:
Literally every other modern game
Posted by Asomemegablox 3 years ago
Asomemegablox
Games better than Fortnite:
Literally every other modern game
Posted by master-de-baiter 3 years ago
master-de-baiter
did you forfit or just run ut of time?
Posted by Tracer11 3 years ago
Tracer11
The only reason Fortnite is popular is because it is free, also many games could destroy fartnite, oops sorry, I mean fortnite, some of the games include all elder scrolls games, all fallout games, dark souls games, PUBG, Minecraft, call of duty, gears of war, battle field, even medal of honor, dishonored, wolfinstine, Overwatch, most of the games have some realistic factors but fortnite as little-to-non (I have tried to build a wooden wall in two seconds and it took me over a hour and a half to build half of how much you could build in fortnite in to seconds) also fortnite looks like a rip off of PUBG and a crappy Nintendo game.
Posted by master-de-baiter 3 years ago
master-de-baiter
i personaly didnt like the new vegas but yeah they are all better than fortnite
Posted by haywire4fun 3 years ago
haywire4fun
Fallout 1,2,3,New Vegas, and parts of 4
Posted by ummmreally 3 years ago
ummmreally
fortnites the best
Posted by ecksdee123 3 years ago
ecksdee123
The only reason fortnite is so popular is because it's free, if it cost anything more than 5 dollars, you'd see those millions drop to a few hundred thousand.
Posted by SirNoodles518 3 years ago
SirNoodles518
Spore is the best game, I don't care what other people say
Posted by Dinis 3 years ago
Dinis
When you mean best game, I suppose you mean story, mechanics, popularity, and satisfaction?

A popular game does not imply a great game. Minecraft May have been popular, but it definitely wasn"t the best game.