TheHolyBible
TheHolyQuran

Fortnite shouldt be illegal

Started: 11/9/2018 Category: Games

TheHolyBible

Con

So nowadays is a time which describes the days of now. But what it also does is that it Insult fatty fatass people. So Could you imagine to go to the street and se Kids do fortnitedances. You just want to throw up cause they disgusting and poopoo af. FORTNITE should be illegal cause Little Kids have fun with a virtual killinscenario. Stop Fortnite and invest its Money into something like global warming
TheHolyQuran

Pro

So due to you being that Kind and Forget to define the Motion i will do it.
Fortnite is defined as the Computer game and we are Talking About BR.
Illegal is defined as being forbindden.
Next I am going to come up with my Arguments:
So first of all Fortnite is a very good game and I have a really impressing example for that.
So my classmate JW, He used to be such a fortnite-addicted boy and you know what:
His grades got even better!
He went from grades like 9, 8+ to 2-, 1-2, Which is really really amazing!
I can't honestly understand why fortnite is bad.
I know People try to like say Fortnite is bad because your killing People ingame, But ladies and gentlemen that is the good Thing About fortnite! That is why it makes so much fun!
You kill People in fortnite and you learn from it:
You write a class test and instead of writing it as you would probably do, You rather kill it you Smash it away and get yourself ya 2 GG EZ peasy Lemon squeezy
TheHolyBible

Con

So your Definition is poop. Also you talked About JW. I can explain how his grades improved due to Fortnite. Fortnite was his only Thing to do, Before he just masturbated, But stopped when playing Fortnite. But because in Fortnite he was so bad, He rage quittet and had nothinh to do, So he studied. Whats the Benefit for everyone" Nothing. Also why he had a 12-13 in geography you islamic Terrorist? HE should have instead masturbating and when he came early cause hes a Young Boy he could study so much more. The time he starts the pc and fortnite is the same ammount of time 2 jizzes would take. Do you like Fortnite, No you don't, Cause your mama don't let you. So you Play fifa you poopie cock. Ist Always the same with you. Yesterday I had some great poop. I called it like you you poop, Haha. Your mainclash was, That your fat brother is in love with some fortnite Skins, Dare yourself to Prevent him from marry the Skin. It just would be dumb cause he don't gets the good stuff like Megan fox. Thats why the Motion must definitly fall. Peace bratans
TheHolyQuran

Pro

Well, You are Right at some Point.

But we should not Forget how you scared People while you danced Fortnite-Dances in front of them.
It is understandable that they were scared.
Cause your trash! You can't even Dance! You can't even Play this game, Thats why you are against it!
Why you bullin me, If you bully me, I bully you, You understand?
So, You did know that These Kids were scared of you, And thats why you stopped playing and rather went into the bathroom to study, Poop and masturbate. That is just how a Retard lives.
Congratulations, You are officially a Retard.
You stopped playing cuz ur trash and actually thats why ur against it!
That is a shame dude
Just get out of here dude get out of here
Another solution would be that you start to Play minecraft
Another solution would be that you should eat a Snickers, Cuz you are not you if you are hungry :)
NF smells like poopooo
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Fortnite is like a new technology against school shootings. . Other games like counter strike are much worse. . Fortnite incites play, And i believe unseriousness is an important balance in life
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Bet you don't have the guts to try out one of those dances on the street
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
They are eliminations, Not kills