Wyatt283
ButterEater

Free college

ButterEater has forfeited round #3.
Started: 2/27/2018 Category: Funny
Updated: 2 years ago Status: Debating Period

Wyatt283

Pro

I think we should have free college because the human being and fish can coexist peacefully, so why not have a free market?
ButterEater

Con

Who is going to provide the college without charge to students?
Wyatt283

Pro

With a free market everything would be free, and I think is a very mean idea to make people pay for college. Obviously the government can pay for everyone's college because it's the government. I think this quote from Albert Einstein is appropriate "If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts".
ButterEater

Con

My homie Ayn Rand said, "Ya gotta get paid to get laid" - This proves that the free market is the best, because everyone likes getting laid, and when you get paid by your free market employer you can get laid!
Wyatt283

Pro

Your argument is a prime example of the evils of identity politics. As a proud supporter of the LGBTQIAAP I believe your racist statement that "everyone likes getting laid" is very offensive to the first A, the asexuals. If your are good human being and if you hate hate speech you would not vote for this racist man. My cat likes fruit. THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH AMERICA!!! Why? Just Why? Vote for my gold fish to obtain social justice for fish and to get free college for all! If you don't you are a bigot! With love, my gold fish.
Posted by ButterEater 2 years ago
ButterEater
the debate is meant to be a joke dipsh!t.
Posted by WOLF.J 2 years ago
WOLF.J
he's a dunce, and Pro is a weirdo. I don't get the irony, not even ironic
Posted by ButterEater 2 years ago
ButterEater
Im a dunce
Posted by Wyatt283 2 years ago
Wyatt283
This debate was about free college. I suggested we should have a free market as Irony, there is nothing to clarify because it never had a meaning.
Posted by WOLF.J 2 years ago
WOLF.J
still, college or market mate. Please clarify, so I know what to say next
Posted by Wyatt283 2 years ago
Wyatt283
WOLF.J
This is a joke. It is located in the funny category.
Posted by WOLF.J 2 years ago
WOLF.J
market or college?!?