Funny Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Is the coronavirus real?

Bring-Me-The-Popcorn
Akhenaten

Look outside, Of course it's real. People are dying! Y'all need to get help with your trust issues. SMH...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Is a hot-dog a sandwich?

Micheal1
popasdfjkl

Yes it is. If you slap something between two pieces of bread, It's a sandwich. Marriam Webster definition of sandwich : a : two or more slices of bread or a split roll having a filling in between b : one slice of bread covered with food core. Proof that hot-dog is a sandwich : https://www. Merriam-webster. Com/words-at-play/to-chew-on-10-kinds-of-sandwiches/hot-dog Never says I can't put a sausage in my sandwich. Also hot-dogs aren't actually dogs, But that's a story for another...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

This Debate is Stupid

9spaceking
Leaning

This debate is stupid because it only has one round so I can't even refute my opponent. The time limit is also absurd since it is 5 minutes so anyone who accepts must respond very quickly. The character limit prevents each of us from stating a lot of points, Leaving behind a shallow and poorly made debate. Finally, I didn't even specify no trolling or semantic rules, Potentially allowing for people to try sniping my arguments and easily winning, Clearly, This debate is unproductive and stupid....

1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

pineapple belongs on pizza

DebateDenz00
VictoriaB

I believe pineable should be considered a condiment for pizzas as equally as cheese, Bacon or olives. Im not argueing that you have to like pineapple on pizza onlly, To many its tasty and belong on the menu :)...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Tiktok is a bad app

anc2006
Rando_deb

Tiktok is a good app. 1) Many people use it. It earns money. 2) Blame the people, Not the app. I want you to disprove any of the 2 claims. Don't understand? Comment....

Debating Period
11 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Joe Biden is actually going senile. . . Or something.

KittyORourke
DrSpy

Joe Biden can't even finish a sentence. He's like the "do you ever dream" meme kid....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Pandemic or Dem panic?

WhatThePolitics
HockeyPunk

Dems panic over the corona virus, Hunkered down together in their mansions they cross their fingers hoping more Americans will die to make Trump look bad. The Media lies though their teeth, And Bernie sander complains that the dems rigged the election against him. Which is true, Because the establishment, Like a small child, Will do anything to get their way. Turns out they will lie about anything, Who knew? Kamala Harris endorses Biden (the man months ago she called a bigoted racist) with such...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

is a hot dog a sandwhich?

hehehe12321
DaddyCampbell69

I believe that a hot dog IS NOT a sandwich because of its bread-like features. It's just like a burrito! Would you consider a BURRITO a sandwich? I didn't think so!...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Should Hitler be in heaven

KFC_Giveaway1
Sam1370

My opinion is that Hitler should be in Heaven. I know Hitler did a lot of bad stuff like kill millions of Jewish people, Try to take over Europe, Etc. But, The only reason why I think he should be in Heaven is because he killed Hitler....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

I can write back to my opponent in 72 hours after his talk or less

Jessicalovesdebate
Keplor

I did it so far!...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago