avisgreat
Vocal_Entity

Future Learning Vs Present Learning

avisgreat has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

avisgreat

Pro

hi everyone this is Aakarsh Verma And this Is My First debate so please give your blessings.
So I begin, As u know technology is increasing faster and impacting on education also.
So I Want to tell that future learning is much better than this.
In future there will be developed machines to teach children as per their caliber
Vocal_Entity

Con

I do agree that the future of learning looks a lot better. I don't think there will be machines in any foreseeable future that will be able to analyse a student well enough to teach them to best suit them. That technology would imply that the brain is able to be decoded into visible data like code. If the machines work based on grade numbers, I think that the students could easily accidentally downgrade themselves in a class they excel in.
I would rather argue that more and more classes would be taken online, like English, Math, and Science classes would be more machine based, but still with the human interaction I think is important in schools.