anc2006
TrashCan

Gamer Girl Bathwater is one of the WORST deals ever, If not only

TrashCan has forfeited round #2.
Started: 8/22/2019 Category: Funny
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

anc2006

Pro

Let's, First remember this debate isn't biased. Of course I have the opinions for the other side as well, But chose this side.

Gamer girl bathwater is not "officially" produced, Meaning it is only produced by an amateur dealer who is a streamer thot girl called Belle Delphine, And not some company who can at least get the quality out of anything.

Bathwater is extremely unworthy. A polluted portion of liquid dihydrogen monoxide compounds mashed into something even the seller can barely make it. Of course dirty water can be used to wash plants, But then, Why not use the free water from the water fauckets instead of wasting $25 on it?

And if you say, You can use the container for a project, You can see something like this in the dollar store with just $. 99, Making $24 of your purchase complete worthless consider it is equal as useful as something everybody has for FREE within the most. Of course I don't count the extreme poverty, But the extreme poverty won't purchase a worthless cup of bathwater either. The fact this thing is this price is only because the seller want as much profit as possible, Making most of the sold money profit. But come on, The thing that cost 1. 49 would be equal as useful as something that costs $25.

The worst part is people drink it, Making their body worse consider they just drank used unhygienic water. There are possible herpes after the oral usage of such specific substance, Making them go bankrupt instead having the same thing just with less money spent.

Conclusion: Gamer girl bathwater is useless is every way, And buying it is the worst deal ever.

Refutes, Come at me.
TrashCan

Con

For the sake of this debate, I will pretend to be a horny fan of Belle Delphine. I believe it will be easier since I can just debate in first person. I will try to imitate a fan as best as I can. I repeat, I'm NOT a perverted fan, I will just pretend to be one.

"Gamer girl bathwater is not "officially" produced, Meaning it is only produced by an amateur dealer"
That is why this product is so special. The bath water is made by the holy hands of our amateur cutie Queen. The glass and the bottle cap are not produced by her Majesty, So we can assume it does not have quality issues.

"Bathwater is extremely unworthy. "
I think that you meant worthless, Because you used the word as if it was referring to value, Not as something not deserving respect or attention.

For an individual to buy a product, The product's value must be at least equal to the price. The thousands of purchases confirm that the value of the product is indeed at least 25$.
The fact that it was sold out immediately, And that the GamerGirl Bath Water is now 250$ and still selling indicates that its value is not only 25$, But significantly higher. Therefore it is not "extremely unworthy".

The utility it provides might be very different for you, But it is the same thing as saying a glass of liquor that you do not like is worthless.

Even people who have never heard of her might buy the product if it cost about 0. 3$, Since it would be cheaper than a glass of that shape. Therefore it is not worthless even to non-Delphiners.

"You can see something like this in the dollar store with just $. 99, Making $24 of your purchase complete worthless consider it is equal as useful as something everybody has for FREE within the most. "
This is not just any water that comes from the tap. This is Belle Delphine's used bath water. The water has touched her body. All of it. Her snow white skin, Her cute face, Her rounded lips, Her pretty hair, Her flat abs, Her bubblebutt, And most importantly, Her genitals and body fluids. The product description says "Bottled while I"m playing in the bath ^-^" so we can assume that she was playing with herself while bathing. She not only provides wank material, But also. . . Love, And a special connection that all of her fans cry out for.

I will give you two examples you might have experienced that are no different than buying GamerGirl Bath Water.

The first one is buying a baseball with an autograph from your favorite player. One could argue it is only ink on that ball. Surely you could buy that ball for much cheaper, But is it only a baseball? Or did your favorite player add a special touch to it so that you can feel the personal connection?

Secondly, Imagine seeing your crush every day who you desire so much it physically hurts. You love her, And you are craving every single part of her body. Surely you would pay 25$ to sniff her used panties, So how is used bath water any different?

"The fact this thing is this price is only because the seller want as much profit as possible, Making most of the sold money profit. "
Making profit is why companies (except non-profit) exist. You do not blame Coca Cola for pricing its products way above the average cost while they clearly could make it cheaper, So why blame her?

Because of the above mentioned points, I strongly doubt that GamerGirl Bath Water is one of the worst deals ever.
anc2006

Pro

As a strange Delphine-hater, I would like to debate you, And I doubt you are even telling me your true words.

"That is why this product is so special. The bath water is made by the holy hands of our amateur cutie Queen. The glass and the bottle cap are not produced by her Majesty, So we can assume it does not have quality issues. "

First, You ensure the bottle itself is not made by BD and it have no quality issues, So does that mean you think BD is bad at making stuff? Your words tells me about the very thing. Surely, BD can't even establish things without importing PRODUCTS. The other companies that are actually good at making it mostly import raw materials, Such as Rods of plastic, Planks of Iron and wood, And Tanks of paint. BD on the other hand made products out of products with the things barely. 50$ in price, And it suddenly costs $25-45. Does this make ANY sense to you? This very action is like, Hey this is the corolla I rode in, And there aren't anything useful, Yet I am selling this for 750, 000 US$! If this is the bottle of George Washington, Then I would likely to buy it for $600, But BD pushed barely anything in society, So I see no reason to buy her "bathwater" seeing she will most likely to be "dead" by 2025.

Second, BD isn't a part of any monarchy government, Not oligarchy or even democracy. She is just a normal citizen of a western country. You wouldn't call Pewdiepie the king of sweden even if he is more popular.

"I think that you meant worthless, Because you used the word as if it was referring to value, Not as something not deserving respect or attention. "

I meant both. I say this because, Well it is.

"For an individual to buy a product, The product's value must be at least equal to the price. The thousands of purchases confirm that the value of the product is indeed at least 25$.
The fact that it was sold out immediately, And that the GamerGirl Bath Water is now 250$ and still selling indicates that its value is not only 25$, But significantly higher. Therefore it is not "extremely unworthy". "

Yeah it sold out, But look, Everybody buys it doesn't mean it is good. The leaders bought the lands and territories for their nations, Only finding out it is not a good deal.

"https://www. Independent. Co. Uk/voices/top-10-brexit-worst-deals-in-history-a8670286. Html"

people buy it doesn't mean it is good. If people discovered it as crazy, Then it can be sold, At unworthy price. If no one likes it, Then even if it is worthy, But no one found it, Then it would still not be well sold. This debate is about whether BD's bathwater is WORTHY or not, Not if it would be well sold.

"The utility it provides might be very different for you, But it is the same thing as saying a glass of liquor that you do not like is worthless. "

I'd say the liquor would still be more useful consider it is consumable. And it is worthful enough only one city can properly produce it, While maintaining the flavor of its own. The bathwater on the other hand can be found at least once per week being in your bathtub or shower converted from clear water to dirty common frikin water, So I see no reason to buy bathwater instead of, Even a liquor. Even a signed baseball is more useful consider you can train with it. The bathwater can have no use whatsoever other than being put there and let the water inside rot, Which is barely use.

"Even people who have never heard of her might buy the product if it cost about 0. 3$, Since it would be cheaper than a glass of that shape. Therefore it is not worthless even to non-Delphiners. "

I would buy it if it is $. 3, Consider it is as worthy, If not more, Than normal product of the same thing. But the truth it isn't. The average price is at least $25, Making at least 23 of them a waste. If you can change the entire deal and even the inflation deal machines, Then I will side with you. But the truth it isn't. And since it is almost sold out, Today it is like $250, Making the inflation real on its own, And making even more of it waste.

"Secondly, Imagine seeing your crush every day who you desire so much it physically hurts. You love her, And you are craving every single part of her body. Surely you would pay 25$ to sniff her used panties, So how is used bath water any different? "

No I won't. As I am a boy living in a cold sector I would absolutely not use her smelled panties, Unless they give ME money to do so.

Conclusion here, Signed baseball is more useful while smelled panties are utter useless.
If I actually had a crush like that and I would still rather buy the thing she used that I also can use, And not something that would be utter useless to me. Like a Bag.

"Making profit is why companies (except non-profit) exist. You do not blame Coca Cola for pricing its products way above the average cost while they clearly could make it cheaper, So why blame her? "

I'd still blame her because if she wants to gain money quick she'd sell something more useful at a slightly lower price, Than this ratio. Let's say coca-cola is just like something, A liquor. Coca-cola got its own flavor and that is why it costs much. BD's bathwater only did what free stuff can do, Not even confirmed if it is any more harmful, Or worth less than even 0$.

Because of your flawed points, My points still remain still as a tree.
Posted by anc2006 3 weeks ago
anc2006
No u
Posted by anc2006 1 month ago
anc2006
I am not Backwardseden, I am ME! Anc2006!