PointProven
Anonymous

Gay Marriage

PointProven

Pro

I say we let the gays get married. It's not like it affects anyone but them anyway. It's like, Who actually cares about this so much that they think it should be illegal?

"Who cares if the gays wanna get married and be miserable like everybody else? No skin of my asss. " -Danny Devito

Con

"Marriage" is a euphemism for using the government to enforce a relationship. There's no problem with gays getting married, But they shouldn't marry with government involvement. Same with heteros.
PointProven

Pro

" There's no problem with gays getting married"

What's you're point then? You accepted the "con" side of this debate, Which is the side that is against gay marriage. That other stuff is just gibberish, And is irrelevant anyway. If you are truly "con/against" the idea of gay marriage, Please make a point.

Con

I meant I don"t have a problem with forming a civil contract, Which is what marriage is supposed to be. The way marriage is today is a legal status that grants special privileges and rights that normal people don"t have, Like being taxed less and grant immigrants an easy path to citizenship. The only role the government should play in is enforcing the rules of the contract. Gays are already free to form civil contracts.
PointProven

Pro

Yeah but that's not what this debate is about. . . .

The purpose was to debate about why gay marriage should or shouldn't be legal. If you aren't going to take the side of the debate in which you've accepted, Please don't accept it at all next time, Just use the comments section to add whatever information you'd like to add.

The side you've accepted was that of an anti gay marriage person, Next time just add a comment in the comment section.

Con

Dude I"m arguing for illegal gay marriage. And also illegal straight marriage. Because marriage is a specific status in law that isn"t as simple as "two people deciding to be in love forever and ever"
PointProven

Pro

I care not about love. I could care less if people love each other or not. I just feel getting married should be allowed for all peoples. Are you saying marriage as a whole should be illegal? Seeing as you disagree, Tell me why marriage should be illegal. If people want to slap a stupid label on themselves, Goddammit why should we stop them?
PointProven

Pro

PointProven forfeited this round.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
mall
Good points. There you go
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
PointProven
This guy really cares about incest. We need to fight for his rights to fuckk his siblings.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
PointProven
@mall

"So you didn't answer the question. Well if you do support incest, That would make sense. You can use the same arguments for both lifestyles. It's about RIGHTS! Am I right? "

This debate is not about incest, But if you must know, I don't care if you bang your sister. Or your mom, Or dad, Or brother. If that's what you want to do, And you are both of age, Have it it weirdo. Just expect to be called weird and gross by people like myself.

Overall, I suppose there isn't anything innately wrong with incest, I just think it's gross. But hey, I also find dudes banging each other in the butts to be gross, But I still support it.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
DeletedUser
So we"re clear, Illegal doesn"t mean that if married the couple gets thrown in prison. The marriage is simply not recognized by the state. Civil contracts are like marriages just without the benefits
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
DeletedUser
i jumped into this subject without knowing what I was talking about and made a fool of myself :|
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
mall
So you didn't answer the question. Well if you do support incest, That would make sense. You can use the same arguments for both lifestyles. It's about RIGHTS! Am I right?
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
backwardseden
@john_C_1812_II2 "There are laws that deny equality already in place as it is the path a person takes to reach equality that becomes legal or illegal. " Well what are you referring to? The limiting of being gay or the not limiting of being gay? And where?
You didn't pay any attention AT ALL to what I said - did you. Why no. Of course not. So let's review. "It is only they that hunt down the gays in numbers only with mammoth amounts of $$$$$ here in this country as they so lovingly trot their steps. Without their pathetic cowardly hateful religion, As their god hates even children for jeez sakes, With their thankfully failing and fading numbers and $$$$$, Yep, You can count on it, The issue of being gay here in this country would fizzle like a log cabin without the syrup and everybody who is gay would be accepted as being normal. " Take religion away and their $$$$ amount away to back them and you have a norm as far as those who are gay. You really should study the psychology and its effects and not invent excuses. Gotta go. Can't type anymore. Went through surgery on Monday and I only have 1 typing finger.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
John_C_1812_II
@backwardseden
There are laws that deny equality already in place as it is the path a person takes to reach equality that becomes legal or illegal. In order to prove something is wrong it must be allowed to take place first. The idea is a verbal warning should be given as to the potential for crime will occur. When an order of events takes place so it might be corrected.
You are still trying to create a united state which dictates that all people who are gay are in fact homosexual, And not accused of being Homosexual. While describing the understanding of the public value of legal acceptance created around Marriage as an impartial likelihood.
The existence of hatred towards plagiarism and directed surgery"s not proof that separates the difference between accusation and admission. There is no civil reason to believe that any private contract between two men effects a nation"s population. There is however reason to believe that the private contract between two men and a third woman does so a constitutional separation is in order. Binvir impartially describes two men under a likely-hood as they may not wish to pay, Or face cost of incorporating.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
backwardseden
Ah yes, Why don"t we all pass laws that should deny equality to those that are religious and believe in god? After all, It is only they that hunt down the gays in numbers only with mammoth amounts of $$$$$ here in this country as they so lovingly trot their steps. Without their pathetic cowardly hateful religion, As their god hates even children for jeez sakes, With their thankfully failing and fading numbers and $$$$$, Yep, You can count on it, The issue of being gay here in this country would fizzle like a log cabin without the syrup and everybody who is gay would be accepted as being normal. Indeed it is religion and god that is highly abnormal because of all of its needless inspired hate. You might want to read the awe inspiring bible sometime especially with its manmade updates. Let"s look at a fre translations right now shall we? Leviticus 20:13 KJV "If a man also lie with mankind, As he lieth with a woman, Both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. " NLT "If a man practices homosexuality, Having sex with another man as with a woman, Both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, For they are guilty of a capital offense. " The word "homosexual" and it other verbs and nouns were not added until 1947. So sorry man does change the boble quite frequently to suit HIS want, Needs and desires. Here"s a translation GONE from this earth. . . WYC "If a man sleepeth with a man, By lechery of a woman, Ever either hath wrought unleaveful thing, Die they by death; their blood be on them. (If a man sleepeth with a man, Like in fleshly coupling with a woman, They both have done an unlawful thing, And they both shall be put to death; their blood be on them. ) Now hate me all you want. That's exactly what your god demands.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
John_C_1812_II
The point to make is a Gay man can be married to a woman though it may end in divorce as homosexuality is grounds. In any event we could debate that such a couple who has divorced did not defend the union of Marriage as well.
No, Not necessarily the plagiarism is justified as a discrimination and marriage simply has not been defended from theft. It is a brag of the theft. Marriage is an agreement to have children between a couples, Not every couple is willing to make this agreement officially, In writing, By payment of licensing to cover cost. Even so it does not remove that value held by the agreement to promise posterity in that union.
They are telling me as a witness what to say? Even if that was legal and it is not. Gay is describing a process which will not bring posterity to a Society, Nation or Country. The people have no obligation to witness the union in such a descriptive fashion. Binivir is a witness statement that is impartial as I have no idea if you are taking about a man who has been accused, Is simply gay, Or is homosexual.
Every marriage was an independent union made by coupe one after another, The couples held right by public declaration. An unwillingness to prosecute due to cost by threat of civil suit is not an immunity.