unknown777
missmedic

Gay sex is entirely a moral activity

missmedic has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

unknown777

Con

Hey i got problem with your claim, lets discuss it all the way.
missmedic

Pro

I accept, please after you.
unknown777

Con

Thank you for accepting this challenge my main goal here is to change your mind and if i didn't achieve my goal I should automatically lose. What we mean by gays sex is for penis to put in a anus of another man (sorry for the staright language) which I oppose because penis is only destined for vagina to result of reproduction and oneness in love. The main reason for people to be gay is unaapreciating who they biologically are and continuing doing gay acitvities is just not acceptable because it represents their own disatisfaction from they're own self and getting away from reality. Gay sex will only result to nothing. These images in this link are example of gay sex click at your own risk https://www.google.com...;
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
What do you care about the Torah of the Jews, you are not Jewish and thank God i am not a Goy.
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
This torah of yours promotes both hatred and killing, and you use it as a moral guide.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
No. The Torah prohibited sex between man and man and the Torah prohibited sex between man and animals. Both actions qualify as an abomination.
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
The question reveals that I have no point of reference when it comes to having sex with animals, apparently the Jews have knowledge of this comparison. Following revelation from authority, renders you merely obedient, not moral. You only follow the commandments you choose and neglect the rest, again not very moral.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
What a question? This question reveals more about you than it does me. The comparison of Gay sex to sex with animals - the Torah view both acts as vile and merit the death penalty.
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
You have had sex with an animal?
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Gay sex compares to having sex with animals. Ewwwwwwwwwwww
Posted by TAY-K 3 years ago
TAY-K
But how would they have kids? Go to their local sperm bank and pick up a gallon of cum like it's milk?