Geocentricist
Akhenaten

Geocentrism

Akhenaten has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Geocentricist

Pro

My opponent has to prove Earth moves. Good luck.
Akhenaten

Con

The Earth spins on its axis which is classed as a movement. Thus, I win this debate. Do you have any more debates that you would like to lose?
Geocentricist

Pro

You can't just say Earth spins. You have to prove it.
Akhenaten

Con

You can't just say that the Earth doesn't spin. YOU have to prove it. I believe in equal proof finding responsibilities. Its called democracy. Any other system is just a tyranny.
Geocentricist

Pro

Actually I stipulated in the first round that you had to prove your position. I said nothing about me having to prove my own. So good luck trying to prove Earth moves, you will need the luck since you clearly don't have the skill.
Akhenaten

Con

You are just a rude little poofter, so I wont have to prove anything to you.
If the world wasn't spinning we'd all be dead and frozen stiff billions of years ago dick head. Its called common sense which you don't possess.
Posted by Mharman 1 year ago
Mharman
Akhenaten, why did you forfeit? You had an easy victory in the bag here!
Posted by R_Jacob_Percival_M 1 year ago
R_Jacob_Percival_M
@KostasT.1526 they are...very curious arguments...
Posted by KostasT.1526 1 year ago
KostasT.1526
@R_Jacob_Percival_M
Make it 5, he has one more with me now. Although I am curious what kind of arguments would a geocentricist have.
Posted by NDECD1441 1 year ago
NDECD1441
Im going to be honest, I dont think this is a debate. Pro doesnt have a burden of proof and later, Con started insulting Pro which usually decreases points in the judging catergory of manner had this been in a debate tournament in real life. Hopefully things will turn for the better.
Posted by Discipulus_Didicit 1 year ago
Discipulus_Didicit
I was not aware of that NDECD. That does change things.
Posted by R_Jacob_Percival_M 1 year ago
R_Jacob_Percival_M
My favorite is that Pro is arguing the same thing with 4 people at the same time. I wonder what the results will be for all of them.
http://www.debate.org...
Posted by NDECD1441 1 year ago
NDECD1441
He already requested the other account to be removed. This does not put him in any wrong.
Posted by Discipulus_Didicit 1 year ago
Discipulus_Didicit
If pro is an alt account, that indicates that pro is scared that he will lose and does not want a loss recorded on his main account.
Posted by What50 1 year ago
What50
Could you provide definitions on what Geocentrism means? Also is the burden of proof shared between pro and con?
Posted by Geocentricist 1 year ago
Geocentricist
You too!