Anonymous
Aileen3310

Gingers have no souls

Aileen3310

Pro

Gingers have no souls; because to live, they steal souls from others.

Vote pro, let's go.

frankfurter50, what do you think of my debate with this weird ginger kid?
Aileen3310

Con

Are you a joke? Is this a social experiment? I want to laugh at the moment. I don't know what to say. I have loads of things to say to you, but I'll get on.

Gingers, (like me) do not 'steal' people's souls. Seriously, I don't know why I am debating this. This is like your other bizarre racist debates but really, you've crossed the line now.

Okay, let me talk about it down on your level. If you believe in this weird soul stuff, then how can you say that just because a person's hair colour happens to be ginger, they have no soul? You can't live without a soul right, so how are gingers born then? You cannot be born without a soul, weird guy.

Pro

Gingers are soulless,
Indians are stinky
Black people are violent,
And so are Irish people.

There, those four lines accurately sum up YOUR life, whereas there have been very thick books describing the lives of people such as Julius Caesar or Einstein.
Aileen3310

Con

?
Wow, you really are mentally insane. I've never met a person like that before. How does it feel knowing everyone hates you and you are such a sad loser in life?

Also, you did not reply to anything I stated in my last argument, the junk you just said is not relevant to this debate. If this is some stupid way you're trying to confuse me because I am younger than you, would you please stop, because you are playing right into your own loss of this debate.

If you could prove somehow gingers are soulless, that would be surprising, but interesting to see. Go on then loser.

Pro

Gingers are ugly, stupid, and they drink too much beer. Also, you are half Indian, right?-well that qualifies you as a stinky cow.
Aileen3310

Con

Right. Just to let you know, I am not really half Indian. My Mother is, not me. Do I look half Indian? I've been holding back a bit from throwing big-time insults at you but you keep crossing my boundaries.

Here are some things that accurately sum up YOUR life:
You are exactly like Hitler, but worse.
You are a sad person in life and everyone hates you.
You are ugly, definitely 100% stupid and so stinky I can smell your foul stink. (it leaks into all your writing, believe me)
You definitely belong in a mental asylum if that not where you are already. (Get some help with your disorder)

Pro, you cannot judge someone by how they look. Nobody is better than anyone else, but everyone is better than people like you. You are amongst the worst.

Closing statement: Pro has not said anything in this so-called 'debate'. The only thing he has done is hurl extreme racist insults and attacks at not only me, but other members too. He has not given any reasoning or 'proof' that gingers are soulless.
Posted by Debating.starfish 2 years ago
Debating.starfish
Icebeartheawsom has gone mental inside his own head! Please get a brain surgery because I assure what you're saying here, it will definitely benefit you and that daft brain of yours! I am concerned about your welfare, so, please tell me when you have had it done! Then we can test it with a new debate and see if you're still gonna say the same old daft stuff you always say.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
AnonymousAileen3310Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Troll debate. RFD is irrelevant. I vote Con because I'm afraid of bears.