SickInTheHeadz
yuhancui0726

Give a 6 year-old girl a lick on the cheek

Started: 3/20/2019 Category: Economics

SickInTheHeadz

Pro

She is a cute little girl, Very sweet and very young, And doesn't know very much. She is a little child who just turned six. She likes to play outside, Sometimes she wonders around alone, Oh what a mistake!
If I see her wondering around alone, I will approach and give her the lick on the cheek. She may smile at it, She may cry after it, But one thing is for certain, She is getting a lick on the cheek.
I will give it to her, Her first lick, My unwanted touch, I don't know how it makes her feel, But it makes me very happy. And nothing will stop me. For what I want to do is a horrible crime of lick. Some people may say that I am sick. But I will still lick her on the cheek, And she will remember it as long as she lives, The day when stranger approached her and gave her the lick on the cheek.
yuhancui0726

Con

I do not want to debate whether the girl will like it or not, As preferences differ from person to person.

My first contention is that it is morally wrong for an adult to lick a 6 year old child. As a society, We believe in the value of letting children be free from abuse, Especially from a pervert adult. Sickinthehead is destroying this value that we have fought for, For hundreds of years.

My second contention is that licking can give all sorts of diseases.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Lick of her snot bobbles
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Lick of her snot bobbles
Posted by K_Michael_Tolman 3 years ago
K_Michael_Tolman
@SickInTheHeadz

If you could debate more than the same two topics over and over, It would build your credibility and be less annoying.