AKMath
NYStateofMined

Global Warming

AKMath has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

AKMath

Pro

Here's to a good debate.
NYStateofMined

Con

Please explain what it is about "Global Warming" you would like to debate and what your stance is.
AKMath

Pro

I BELEIVE man made global warming is real.
NYStateofMined

Con

I don't think stating that you "believe" something is real is a valid argument. I also believe it is rather lame that you're just forfeiting your debate against Bertrand where you took the exact opposite stand and just don't want it counting against your record. Classic AKMath.
Posted by NYStateofMined 3 years ago
NYStateofMined
Really LAME AKMath
Posted by John_C_1812 3 years ago
John_C_1812
We can prove humanity can warm an area or environment with an old fashion Ice-cream machine or about the cost of $30.00.
Posted by John_C_1812 3 years ago
John_C_1812
No man made climate manipulation can be scientifically real. Global warming suggests a sciences can eliminate all natural events that can warm the global climate with the promise of enough money and they cannot.
Posted by AKMath 3 years ago
AKMath
Well as I told him, the only word to describe someone who thinks democracy is a remotely good system is a dumbass.
Posted by NYStateofMined 3 years ago
NYStateofMined
Based on your history you'll probably just use his arguments against me. Even though I am on his side of this and won't debate you
Posted by NYStateofMined 3 years ago
NYStateofMined
Yet you're constantly rude to him, use sarcasm, and call him a "dumbass"
Posted by AKMath 3 years ago
AKMath
No, Bertrands actually convinced my the global warming is happening. His overload of scientific evidence and reasoning made clear how foolish my arguments are. Most of the "facts" I put forth were already debunked, and didn't have science to back them up.
Posted by NYStateofMined 3 years ago
NYStateofMined
Wow - so you're trying to get me to make arguments for you that you can use against BertrandsTeapot in the debate you're clearly using to him. Looks like the second time you've tried to pull this off
Posted by AKMath 3 years ago
AKMath
Man-made global warming is real, it is happening. I beleive that it is happening.